Votes: 19 57.6%
  • Maybe - thinking about it ???

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • not sure - where the hells lahinch ??

Votes: 3 9.1%

• Total voters

Pthagonal

Ok Folks..

need to find out how many people are going to Lehinch..

we have a whole heap of stuff to feed ye all on the saturday night..

its bunny chow..

again all proceeds from the food and the raffle will go to the rape crisis centre..

more info here http://pthagonal.com/lahinch/

ok

regards

Pthag

Almost certain......I'll probably go a few days early and do a big loop around the west coast or something, but I'll be there unless something major pops up :)

In fact, anyone fancy doing that??......not more than a few more days so it'll all fit in the same working week, but a mini tour of the green land?

Edit...we could even drop by and take the piss out of Richie's building work :D

Definately on the Saturday night Pthag, and if I can get away from work early enough then will be there Friday night too.

I will be camping BTW.

Hope you have the Kinfenora Ceíli Band lined up for the Saturday night, that would be good for a laugh. :D :D

Slán

me and mr matron booked and stopping at mary's
going to go over on holyhead dunlogaire fast cat on wednesday
stop at yours on wednesday night (its our wedding anninversary)
then ride down to lahinch on thursday....quiet night in with the knitting and a cup of cocoa.....

see you arriving on friday.....

probably ride back with kev and Lizzy on sunday..overnight by the seaside on sunday (anybody know anywhere nice)
fast cat back on monday morning......

Can't make it due daughters' 25th /21st , Wife's 50th, Mother's 80th birthdays, which is eating up my leave.
Hope y'all have a ball!

LAHINCH

......................dochasach..............................

Lahinch

Please put my hat in de ring.

I'll be there.

Hope there's no effin storm this year.::beer:

Hey Ian,

My travel plans have changed slightly, but i'm still heading on over. I'm now heading over from Fishguard to Rosslare on the 4pm speed boat on 30th July and back home on the tuesday after Lahinch.
Anyone up for a spin and some camping around southern Ireland before Lahinch?

If I haven't...

said so before.
Yup!

Me and SWMBO (If she survives "the hog"), will be comming over on Friday am from Holyhead.

Steve

Hi Ian

Myself & Nazgul would love to go but we would probably have to bring the families :tears

Any idea does the caravan park have mobiles to rent or do you know of any cottages/holiday homes close by ? ( but not too close :D )

Little Demons

me and Sue will be there Friday............after a detour:D for the weekend, camping please but if the weather is ***Then I may wimp and B&B........swansea Cork route booked out Rosslare Fishguard back, a whole week of craic...bliss !!!!:D

Me and mrs oatsy will be there booked into guest house at camp site see you all there :beerjug:

yoo hoo

I'm heading over - and will be persuading Maggie to ride down from Sligo

see you all there

OOPs.....

Looks like I'm missing that one too :rolleyes:
but then how can that compare to the Greek Isles? :D
Retsina anyone??:cool:

Back
Top Bottom