Wat abot a wee ride out ????

Coothill, Shercock Ballybay Managhan is a nice route. Will meet you in Naul If you want to ride up. Mzokk speaking from Ovre Eidfijord In Sunny Norway. Its Class!! :)

Naul

Hi Joe,

If I can escape 'the clutches' ... see you in Naul ... if I can find it :eek: :)

How about this.............

Both the Northern & Southern contingents meet in Monaghan for lunch etc.

From Monaghan head for Ballybay, Newbliss, Ballyhaise, Cootehill, Baillieborough, Shercock then into Carrickmacross, a run of about 70/75 miles.

From CMX the Southern lads can head for home and the Northern lads can go via Dundalk to home, or Cullaville, Crossmaglen and Newry then home.

As I see it, everyone can have a wee run of their choice to Monaghan, a group ride out in Cavan/Monaghan, then a run of their choice home.

Celt, I sincerely hope this sits OK with you. I'm not trying to hijack your idea, just throwing in my 2 bobs (cent) worth. I'll get my coat.........;)

Hi Aidan sounds good I'll leave Naul at 10am to head up to Monaghan, if anybody wants I can get the keys to a 3000bc covered burial passage tomb to visit on the way up, let me know if your interested ??? If yes then bring a torch or candle:) :) :)
So come on lads n ladies it would be good to meet up and Monaghan is handy for most (even Donegal), Jimmy Mc will you be coming ???

Re: Oot & aboot

BARRY CRAIG said:
Joe,

Available 19th & 26th June now - must seem to suit the 19th?

Barry

19th would suit me too ..could meet up with you mr craig. i have booked a days leave so hope this happens.

look forward to meeting some of you

cheers

:beerjug:

Jose
will do my best to be in Monaghan Town..........................

...........no likely end could bring them loss.......or leave them happier than before........................

(thought I read it somewheres before!!!!!!!):moped:

Big fella nice one be good to see ya again,

Wolf and Mzokk be good to see ya at Naul there a turn off on the M1 if ya fancy the direct route.

Jimmy me aul mucker sure who would ave thought you'd know W.B. Yeats;) ;) ;) like wise it be good to see ya all again.

run oot

Right,

What about Belfast ( direction) lot meet at Sprucfield then same run we did before to Monaghan via Scarva etc. Aidan could meet on way blah blah blah?? 19th?? Looks like the show might be on the road.

Barry

I have booked to have a new rear Tourance fitted on Sat 18, so this will be a good chance to scrub it in. :) :)

Barry, what about this? I live in Loughbrickland so all gather here, then go Scarva, Tandragee, Hamiltonsbawn, Armagh and on to Monaghan.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Celt,

Where is the passage grave? Any chance of hitting it after the group run? Would like to visit it.

Lunch/dinner/food

Westenera hotel in Monahghan town centre does good food I'm told. Reasonably priced too I'm told. Parking outside I'm told.

Well I know about the parking.
Also Hillgrove hotel near cathedral on N2.
West is probably best.
:cool:

Crap!

I'm missing out!

I've sold the GS, and am currently riding a fantastic and much underated Transalp until next spring when the next GS will arrive.

any room for a twin from Japan?

BTW - Naul is a nice run from the North. Sit on Seamus Ennis knee and get your picture taken :)

Why not head from there to clogherhead and take in a few photo points from the boyne riders rally?

See yousins there!

I can stay at me ma's in Lurgan and then meet up in Loughbrickland or catch the Sprucefield lot on the way thru. I love it when a plan comes together! ( Another famous quote though not quite Yeats )

Happy Days sure its coming together
Genon come on man sure your on two wheels. Kyle, Keither it be good ta see ya's, Adian no sweat mate, I can get the keyes any time so no problem on the way back, Dibbles into the WEST sounds the best, and sure if the food is crap i wont get the blame:D :D :D :D

All being well, I'll meet up with the Sprucefield lot and head down with them on 19th. I still need to be back around 4 pm tho', so might bugger off after lunch, we'll see how it goes :)

run oot

Righto,

Genon com on. 19th Sprucefield.
What time do you lot think of meeting to give plenty of time?
Aidan the group (hopefully group) could blat down the carriageway to Loughbrickland and take the more interestin roads from there.

What about Charles or the Baron?????
Alte & Batman?

Re: run oot

BARRY CRAIG said:
Righto,

Genon com on. 19th Sprucefield.
What time do you lot think of meeting to give plenty of time?
Aidan the group (hopefully group) could blat down the carriageway to Loughbrickland and take the more interestin roads from there.

What about Charles or the Baron?????
Alte & Batman?

OK Barry thanks, have emailed 'The Bat' and Klinger. I might go down to Naul and meet up with Joe just for the run, will post up closer to the time. I think Mzokk will be in for this one too. :beerjug:

Re: 19th !

the civil one said:
I am hoping tey be there Boys .
Any of ye headin down from my way .

philip , what way will u be going down u could meet up with the sprucefeild mob .

have u any ---y---- peices . let me know by pm will sort something out.

barry , dont know about time depends on how early to meet other lads. maybe banbridge be better place to meet ???

:beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom