Wat abot a wee ride out ????

Sprucefield squad time.

Okay chaps,

Need some help / agreement here. Aidan what time would we need to meet you at in LB to run to Monaghan (twisty way if poss) with maybe a stop for the smokers halfway and into lunch venue for say 12.45? Sprucefeild lot can meet 45 minutes before picking yourself up to allow say 25 mins for late arrivals?

All help/comments/ideas for routes from others on for this much appreciated.Ifyou want to go for a longer run on the day please suggest it? If you`ve any particular roads to recommend speak up. I think if we get our nappers together we should have a good run out!!

tia. I`m away from Thursday til Tuesday at the gp so dont be thinking I`ve lost interest.

Wonder ?

What ever happened tey the Leggy Wan that worked there.
I think shes gorgeous.
You Goin Buy yourself an Adv then ? Dibbles.

Barry,

An hour or slightly less will take us from L.B.Land to Monaghan via Scarva, Tandragee, Armagh and Middletown. Great roads!!

Factoring in a smoke break (really necessary on such a short stint??) we would need to be leaving here at 11.45am latest.

Sprucefield is just 18 miles from here, so if you set an 11am meet there, then met me here, we should be OK.

Let me know what you think.

Aidan

Oh, BTW, enjoy the GP you swine. Jealous?? Who me?? :D :D

Naul

Meeself Klinger and Mzokk hope to be going for the run down to Naul to meet up with Joe there.

Sprucefield

Ok,

what do you think? meet at sprucefield to leave at 11am.Sprucefield to Bandridge via Hillsborough / Dromara (bit of Castlewellan road for yourself Art) for a wee run than meet Aidan at 11.45?? Fags can be had at Loughbr??

11.00 am at McD's is OK for me, see yous there, might even be a bit early for once ;)

JOE - Allah willing I'll be there & hope to drag Nazgul along too.

Where in Naul do you propose ?

I know its not very big but its 'north of the river' so don't know it well ( although I've had my injections & my visa is stamped :D :D )

Is 10.00 the meet or depart time.

:beerjug:

Good on ya Jockser, say we meet at 10am at the coffe shop where the famous piper Seamus Ennis statue is in Naul, get away about 10:30 visit the underground passage tomb at about 11am leave there about 11:30 and then head up to meet the rest of the lads n ladies in Monaghan, should be there easly for 1pm, what ya's think ????

Clutch Job

Hey Kyle

You dont hang about. Thought you were joking when you said you would do it yersel.

Hows it looking.

Sounds good Joe, see ya there.

Whatever about finding the statue I should have no probs seeing your bike - presume its still the same shade of...... ??

But if you see a yella 12GS wandering around aimlessly, hopefully in the company of a silva 1150GS, you'll know who it is. :D

Re: Clutch Job

Raindancer said:
Hey Kyle

You dont hang about. Thought you were joking when you said you would do it yersel.

Hows it looking.

hi dan

couldnt afford motoraad labour costs

all stripped ready for new bits . getting them tomorrow am .

should be done by tuesday pm at latest . will make a big hole in it tomorrow if i dont have too many sherbets tonight . working sunday so will only have evenings to do work after that .

will be ok for 19th .

what about yerself ? you going ?

Wee Run oot

Yep

Will Pm you later. Hope that all goes well with the clutch fit.

Regards

Aidan1150 said:
I have booked to have a new rear Tourance fitted on Sat 18, so this will be a good chance to scrub it in. :) :)

Aidan, hope you have the Tourance ordered, they're like hen's teeth at the minute. Got one fitted in Harry's today, he ordered 20, they sent him 6 and they were all spoken for, I got the last one. All 'V' rated now, BTW, Metz have stopped making the 'H' rated one apparently

380 miles and i only spotted two other GS's a 1200 in belfast and a silver adventure with light light bar fitted where were you all at on a good day like this?:D

I love these Irish "meet up" threads.

Go on forever and you lot never manage to get together.

Come on boys :thumb

Whatton, it's all gonna happen next Sunday (probably!)

Tuned, I got me new rear Tourance fitted and went for a wee scrub-in via Hillsborough, Dromore, Banbridge, Castlewellan, Hilltown, Rostrevor, Kilkeel, Rostrevor, Newcastle, Ballynahinch, Saintfield and home. Chicken strips gone from the middle and starboard side only, for some reason. Have to do it all in reverse tomorrow to get shot of the port side ones :D

Back
Top Bottom