Nav V problem with bluetooth

Wonkey donkey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A few weeks ago tried to pair my Nav V with a mate who has the Zumo. Couldn't get them to pair, although it said they were. When they eventually found each other the button flashed up to connect but then the passkey number flashed up for a millisecond and disappeared. Kept repeating but wouldn't pair.

Now fast forward to today another mate with a Nav V and we had exactly the same problem. Anyone else had issues with pairing to another satnav. Everything turned on as itshould and tried turning units both off to see if they will reset but nada ?

Were you trying to pair the other SatNav as a Bluetooth headset or as a mobile phone?

Erm :nenau

Just had both Nav V next to each other and eventually they found each other but wouldn't pair despite them saying they were.

I have not run the latest updates yet, nor have mates as I have all routes planned for Scotland and Pyrenees trips over next two months and didn't want the new maps to conflict. I wonder if this is the problem, basically running old versions of Garmin express?

I have had great trouble persuading a Nav VI to join to a Nav V via Bluetooth, exactly the same symptoms as yours. Previously, I could join a Nav V to a Nav V via Bluetooth in seconds.

Back
Top Bottom