West Midlands Meet July 5th

Grim Rider

Reaction score
Date of next meeting; same time of 7pm, but food guaranteed as we shall be taking our custom to The Riverside Inn, Cressage (actually just beyond Cressage if coming from the east). Am sure many who used to frequent the West Midlands Meet back in the day will remember the place so be good to see a few old faces back again :beerjug:

To keep with the custom almost 10 years ago, some chump would post a location map for those hard of hearing :rob

That will be here then :D

Date of next meeting; same time of 7pm, but food guaranteed as we shall be taking our custom to The Riverside Inn, Cressage (actually just beyond Cressage if coming from the east). Am sure many who used to frequent the West Midlands Meet back in the day will remember the place so be good to see A FEW OLD FACES back again :beerjug:

AND THEY WILL BE OLD :rob

Can I come.....

New to the BMW Gs.

I am not far from the River side, would love to come along.....

Neil

Cressage Meet

At least the oil will have time to warm up from Bewdley now, Oh how I do love that bit of road, especially the straight bit before the Riverside Inn, looneys paradise.

I'd love to make it along to introduce myself too. Unfortunately I'm working a late shift on this Wed, so will have to delay until the next meet.

Peter

Mrs Reg Crocked up

Margaret has put her back out tying her shoelaces for crying out loud, so she's a doubtful for Wednesday night, we are off to Ely Folk Festival Thursday am so I am rubbing in the Voltarol on an industrial scale!

Am down in sunny Devon so will be missing this month :friday I hope you have a full meeting, maybe those " 1200's " will be out :thumby:

Am down in sunny Devon so will be missing this month :friday I hope you have a full meeting, maybe those " 1200's " will be out :thumby:

Well it's sunny so there's a chance (especially as having out the 1150 back together I realise the MOT has expired!)

Margaret has put her back out tying her shoelaces for crying out loud, so she's a doubtful for Wednesday night, we are off to Ely Folk Festival Thursday am so I am rubbing in the Voltarol on an industrial scale!

Hope she is feeling better soon Reg

Good to see you all tonight - nice 1150 Neil; no sign of any 1100s though :D

Yet again I find myself full of good intentions (on the road to hell;)) and 24hrs behind...:blast
How is the Clive? Lovely place I remember.

Lynn and I will be in Ullapool, see you all in September if my shifts line up.:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom