Gravy & Chips ?

Gravy & chips ?

• Oh yes....lashings of gravy on my chips !

Votes: 53 58.2%
  • Yuk....gross sloppy mess - makes the chips soggy!

Votes: 38 41.8%

• Total voters
Chips, sausages, egg, and gravy, perhaps a bit of tommy on that ; and as Tinytim pointed out, a big fuckoff breadcake. Teacake fer fuck sake.:blast

Thick gravy on fat chips.. with white bread and butter mmmmm:D

Currently sat at the seaside eating fish and chips with the wife. A quick look around and about 60% have gravy on theirs. About 25% have curry. Most have also bought a breadcake.

The Mrs seems to be an odd one with cheese and gravy on her chips

Chips, sausages, egg, and gravy, perhaps a bit of tommy on that ; and as Tinytim pointed out, a big fuckoff breadcake. Teacake fer fuck sake.:blast

bap its a fucking bab, breadcake, teacake fucking spliters!!!

Chips with gravy.. maybe peas and a sausage.. but always lots of salt and vinegar so I involuntary cough when i open the paper....:drool

Pie and chips, with gravy
Fish and chips, with tartare
Chips on their own, mayo or ketchup

ALWAYS WITH SALT & VINEGAR !

Chips & Gravy No.... Fecking sinners.. :(

Pie and Curry sauce
Fish Chips and Curry sauce
Sausage Chips and Curry sauce

No wonder life expectancy is less up north eating that rubbish. I personally think it totally unfair that tax paying (gravy free) Southerners have to pay their national insurance and tax to fund northern hospitals for patients that have self inflicted problems caused through a diet of chips and gravy.

Dereki

Putting gravy on chips is the work of the devil.
But curry (chip shop curry) on chips is a gastronomic delight. Especially when accompanied with a jumbo sausage.:drool

No wonder life expectancy is less up north eating that rubbish. I personally think it totally unfair that tax paying (gravy free) Southerners have to pay their national insurance and tax to fund northern hospitals for patients that have self inflicted problems caused through a diet of chips and gravy.

Dereki

Ay up la , tha hasnt lived wi out Chips and Curry by eck :D

Chips should be eaten with a little bit of salt, and a lot of mayonnaise... and that’s it!

Back
Top Bottom