Thread: BeMoto

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

BeMoto

Hi all,

Anyone due to renew their insurance? Check these guys out.

https://www.bemoto.uk/multi-bike-ins...SAAEgIyOPD_BwE

I was with Carol Nash for years, it always bugged me how a 5 minute conversation to amend/change a policy would cost me £40, for a 5 minute phone call???

Just had my renewal through from CN this morning. 3 bikes, Sunbeam S7d, Triumph Tiger 800 and Harley Davidson Fatboy, £366 inc 100k legal, European cover for 90 days, breakdown etc..

Phoned these guys (apparently they are all bikers?) and got the same for £272, but the big plus for me is they DONT charge for ANY admin, bike changes? free. Mileage change? free. Only thing is if the premium was higher on the newer bike it would be higher of course.

After seeing this post, I gave them a try. I didn't want a multi bike policy as I use Peter James Ins Services for my classics. The quote was about £100 more than other quotes.

The future's bright.... Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Sherpa, have you tried the bike insurer?
    They seem to be coming in very very competitively..... let us know how they compare if you do try.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul G (BHT) View Post
    Sherpa, have you tried the bike insurer?
    They seem to be coming in very very competitively..... let us know how they compare if you do try.
    Paul, unfortunately I took out my renewal this morning before seeing your post. However I used GoCompare and selected Bennetts with the several extras (legalcover blah blah) and it was £150. But when I clicked 'buy' it took me to Bennetts site and it was actually cheaper at £124...!! (It's a twin cam GS, fully comp, I am old, 59! with 40 odd years riding etc etc)

Quote Originally Posted by The smudger View Post
    Hi all,

Anyone due to renew their insurance? Check these guys out.

https://www.bemoto.uk/multi-bike-ins...SAAEgIyOPD_BwE

I was with Carol Nash for years, it always bugged me how a 5 minute conversation to amend/change a policy would cost me £40, for a 5 minute phone call???

Just had my renewal through from CN this morning. 3 bikes, Sunbeam S7d, Triumph Tiger 800 and Harley Davidson Fatboy, £366 inc 100k legal, European cover for 90 days, breakdown etc..

Phoned these guys (apparently they are all bikers?) and got the same for £272, but the big plus for me is they DONT charge for ANY admin, bike changes? free. Mileage change? free. Only thing is if the premium was higher on the newer bike it would be higher of course.
    We'll beat your cheapest quote guaranteed......not true.

We are the only company that will cover you comprehensively on a friends bike....not true

I found a chat to these guys https://www.bemoto.uk/

I dealt with Scott who was excellent, two GS with all mods declared and an agreed quotation for my Norton V4SS when it's ready.

Since then two mates have insured three bikes with them.

Very helpful and a can do attitude, a refreshing change from computer says no bollocks

Never knowingly understood Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I'm using Bemoto ... great company and a pleasure to deal with

Adventure.GS
    Tours, training or custom made earplugs ... it's all here.

"If you want the rainbow then you have to put up with a little rain" Dolly Parton

Another vote for BeMoto from me. I have a multi-bike policy and they are great to deal with when I swap bikes in/out of the policy.

Real enthusiasts who actually know about the bikes they are broking policies for.