RAM mount for GPS on ST3S ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bin Ridin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Gents,

Anyone know how to mount a RAM ball on the ST3S, for GPS mounting purposes?

Ta!

I had and may well still have a shiny billet made bracket that was on my ST4, it bolted to the headstock somehow.

I'm on holiday until Sunday but PM me on Monday to remind me and I will dig it out. I may have a photo on my photo bucket, if I do I will ping it over.

Solved using parts in cupboard!!

Well, I noticed a space on the lh handlebar between the grip / switch and the clutch lever, and was able to find a RAM part in my cupboard to fit this gap. Looks good, will test the Gopro tomorrow....

Attachments

• 20170628_173610.jpg
    20170628_173610.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 224
right, found the bit, just trying to sort the photobucket crap out

Hi YMFB, thanks for update, meantime as per photo above, I have used a part I found in my cupboard so the problem is solved. Thanks again for looking out the part you mentioned. Bin.

you might have found a bit, but have rooted around the bike parts bin, found my phone, uploaded the photo to photo bucket, I insist on posting, even if you are not interested.

Anyway, in case anyone is interested its a top jolly part machined special for the Ducati ST, ignore the nylon nuts, they were just some gash ones to sy]top me loosing the cap head screws and spacers.

i didn't mean to sound grumpy and Im not, just bad timing on my part :)

I did take two photos, but the site insists the second photo is a duplicate.

i give in I'm tired, i cannot post the second photo as Im a muppet

Thanks for that photo, looks interesting. My effort worked out like this:

Attachments

• 20170703_164111A.jpg
    20170703_164111A.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 196
Need to fit 2 more screws holding the carrier to the RAM part, then done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom