Super Enduro prices/one sold on here recently ....ish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm sure somebody sold their 950 Super Enduro on here in last 6 months or so but I cannot find the for sale thread.

I'm tentatively contemplating selling mine for various reasons and have a very deserving buyer lined up who will use the bike for what is was designed for but I'm trying to work out a realistic price based on current values etc.

Does anybody remember who sold that one ,I think at back end of 2016 ?

I've done a search on here and drawn a blank.

Ta

There was 2 on eBay at the weekend, might be worth having a browse or look under completed listing.

Don't know what farkles you've got but this one is currently on eBay: https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/292164069668

No tower but a few bits such as

Akras
Renazco seat
Safari 30 litre tank
Alu hand guards
Centre stand
Black Dog Cycle Works sump guard
BDCW rear rack
Bert Brigs pannier rails
Heated grips
USB socket
3800 lumen led headlight module
flyscreen

Original bits:

Tank/panels
Seat
Exhausts
Karoo 3s

29e9818bd26da504e4bf0c3367135b9c.jpg

943b58bc072784b12ff22cf774c231ed.jpg

7f157c59ddd484c249b2c162a91e81cf.jpg

Still for sale?

No tower but a few bits such as

Akras
Renazco seat
Safari 30 litre tank
Black Dog Cycle Works sump guard
BDCW rear rack
Bert Brigs pannier rails
Heated grips
USB socket
3800 lumen led headlight module
flyscreen

Original bits:

Tank/panels
Seat
Exhausts
Karoo 3s

29e9818bd26da504e4bf0c3367135b9c.jpg

943b58bc072784b12ff22cf774c231ed.jpg

7f157c59ddd484c249b2c162a91e81cf.jpg

Excellent bike. Is it still for sale?

Well it is,but I'm in early negotiations with someone off site who may be very interested depending on price and it would be lovely to see my bike used fully on the international scene,but can't really say much more.
I think you have already mentioned that Lyndon Poskitt was enquiring about it. At least he'll use it for what it was intended for

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I think you have already mentioned that Lyndon Poskitt was enquiring about it. At least he'll use it for what it was intended for

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Oh shit,did I ?

I blame the drugs.

He is after another to do the Baja 1000 a decade after he last did it-on a Super Enduro.

Got to agree, why sell it, you'll never buy another one as special.

But if you're not using it what's the point in keeping it?

I recently sold 3 bikes I swore I would never sell and I am really pleased I did, less hassle, more space.....

I recently sold 3 bikes I swore I would never sell and I am really pleased I did, less hassle, more space.....

^^^^^This^^^^^^^

I'm down from 7 to 3 and even that may get slimmed down to 2 soon.

It's only an engine with two wheels.

The KTM IS lovely......but if it's not being used........plenty of other lovely bikes out there is you feel different later........

Andred

True

1 bike would be utopia

I have a garage with a few, most are different and maybe only get used a few times a year but they're there when I want to use them for a specific purpose

Suits me and mot/tax is less than a day's depreciation on a brand new bike

Plus all my bikes are holding/increasing in value

Because you always look back and wish you had kept a certain bike, when the gloss fades on his new 1290 he will remember the joys of riding a more reliable analogue bike, if you don't need the money, stick it in the corner of the garage. You always regret the ones you sell not the ones you keep!

Because you always look back and wish you had kept a certain bike, when the gloss fades on his new 1290 he will remember the joys of riding a more reliable analogue bike, if you don't need the money, stick it in the corner of the garage. You always regret the ones you sell not the ones you keep!

But I've got other analogue bikes and I've not ridden the 1290 for weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom