Back to basics.....

Deleted account 230523001

Reaction score
....A term I am becoming tired of.
It is not back to fucking basics, you ignorant little fuckwits, it is as complicated as it gets in modern electronics, but you believe the horse shit if it makes you feel better.

Now, can wankers stop buying the bike, that is probably the best that those German Nazi bastards have ever produced.
:thumb2

It is not back to fucking basics, you ignorant little fuckwits, it is as complicated as it gets in modern electronics, but you believe the horse shit if it makes you feel better.

Now, can wankers stop buying the bike, that is probably the best that those German Nazi bastards have ever produced.

Is this the same bike that left you stranded 5 minutes after you picked it up or have you bought sumfink else ?

If only you had posted this earlier :blast

...........deposit put down on this one this afternoon

727h1u.jpg

...and correct they are not basic at all ;)

7 months old and only done 114 miles :eek:

Is this the same bike that left you stranded 5 minutes after you picked it up or have you bought sumfink else ?

1hr 45 mins it was and 44 miles on the clock.....They fixed it and brought it back for me and it has been brilliant ever since, the dealer (Marshalls, Grimsby) went above and beyond to ensure my bike was sorted and I was happy:beerjug: It pays to be realistic and human, about a load of metal and plastic moulded into a motorcycle:thumb
The bike is a real load of fun.....:beerjug:

1hr 45 mins it was and 44 miles on the clock.....They fixed it and brought it back for me and it has been brilliant ever since, the dealer (Marshalls, Grimsby) went above and beyond to ensure my bike was sorted and I was happy:beerjug: It pays to be realistic and human, about a load of metal and plastic moulded into a motorcycle:thumb
The bike is a real load of fun.....:beerjug:

Good on them then and at least you are happy.They are good looking bikes.

Your choice of language is quite back to basics!

Picked my Scrambler X up Friday - fantastic machine - very impressed.

Well mine got delivered today - only managed to sneak in a quick 20 miles but happy so far :D

Ali tank is :cool:

2rgclsw.jpg

2e2dl4m.jpg

It's a shame that BMW haven't seen fit to offer a bigger fuel tank for the Scrambler/Urban just like the Lac Rose concept

1465207787009.jpg

It's a shame that BMW haven't seen fit to offer a bigger fuel tank for the Scrambler/Urban just like the Lac Rose concept

1465207787009.jpg

Why ? Surely must people won't be doing long trips on these bikes so the current range (140 to reserve ? Ish ) is plenty for most , I would have thought ?

Back
Top Bottom