Fenda Extenda... anyone use this particular one...

Looks ok for size but it only sticks on I would say expect it to fall off I fitted the screw on type have a look through my posts that's probably easier than trying to stick one on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah I'd screw/rivet on whichever one I buy

Then your better off going for the other type then you don't need to damage the original fender

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have one and I'm fairly happy with it though I don't think it completely protects the engine.

A6K-3047129-5693-X2.jpg

I have one as well, mine came with the plastic rivets as well as the adhesive strip. Does what it says on the tin. Also just misses my crud catcher

I've ordered one - didn't like the look of the one from China... also want it before the end of August :)

I'm gonna get some extra weather-proof(ish) stick pads an just stick it. I have had adhesive ones in the past that never came off.

i have tried one of these on an adventure.....they dont go low enough to stop debris hitting the engine . They need fixing on with small screws or a rivet connection. the NN advent one costs twice as much but is far far better and easier to fit

I can confirm it doesn't do the best of job in keeping the engine clean

I've ordered the Chinese eBay Avant Guard knock off.

Can't remember the make of mine but it cost about £20. It was stuck on with a kind of double sided tape with clips to hold it in position for about 24 hours. The clips were then discarded.

It's now been on for about 19000 miles in all weathers and has not budged one iota !

Does the job it was intended for.

Nothing wrong with double sided tape if done as per the instructions in my view.

Back
Top Bottom