Insurance...Legal cover.

jonnie comet

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have had a search but I can't a definitive answer to my query.

Both car insurance and house insurance renewals have just landed on my mat. I have 'Legal Cover' added to both policies. Do I really need them both ??

Yes, I could trawl through the policy documents T&Cs etc, but I just thought that I would ask here. I'm even thinking that it might be 'better' if I dumped the legal cover from these policies and took out a separate, stand alone legal cover policy that would cover the lot.

I would value your opinions, and particulary any experiences good/bad/whatever.
Thank you.....:)

agree they only act if they can win and in most cases bound by their legal team. if there is a chance of a win under a comprehensive policy they will still fight for you

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Check you do not have cover with another policy e.g. Startrescue provide free legal cover, some unions, bank accounts etc. There are also free schemes to join as they all operate on a "we ain't taking it on if we are unlikely to win" basis.

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/...ce-New-website-offers-free-legal-service.html

Many thanks for the advice.

I'm a lifetime member of a union. I get to bend the ear of a solicitor (free for half an hour) anytime I like.

An executive decision has been taken.....Legal cover dumped....:thumb2

Back
Top Bottom