Thread: Scotland on a GS Some Films

back from the abyss Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Scotland on a GS Some Films

Just in case you are looking for inspiration this guy has a series on youtube

It's new to me anyway
    Regards bisbee

Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength.

You are going to get roasted ! Missendeden Flyer generates a lot of bad reactions on theses pages !

Quote Originally Posted by Aberdeen GS View Post
    You are going to get roasted ! Missendeden Flyer generates a lot of bad reactions on theses pages !
    Haha I spent 27 years being roasted Anyway it's the footage that interested me
    Regards bisbee

Courage isn't having the strength to go on - it is going on when you don't have strength.

I enjoy his reviews mostly...

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Well I can't say I have ever seen them, care to share the threads you speak about?

I have watched the video of the tour and found it informative and helpful. TMF ( the missenden flyer ) has produced numerous videos and they are rather well produced. The content may not be agreeable to some.

I think a bit jealously is involved somewhere. The tour of Scotland promoted biking and the county watch it and enjoy it. There is always the off button if it's not your cup of tea.

He generally produces good videos, quite informative, can sometimes comes across a little patronising though which may be why he's disliked on here?

Wonkeyn...I can't be arsed to look back for the posts . Hit your own search button !

Steve C hits the mail on the head ... jealousy!

Wonkeyn...I can't be arsed to look back for the posts . Hit your own search button !

I'll call bollox then
    Regards bisbee

I don't think anyone gives a fuck what you "call"

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Steve C hits the mail on the head ... jealousy!
    So you made it up then as I cannot recall any thread never mind a LOT that you quoted.