Cyclops Camera Updates Error

AndrewD

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Stupid Garmin...:blast

Updated maps with no problem, now paid for the Speed Cameras for Europe and it errors out... :mad:

I have tried another USB lead, rebooted the Mac, reset the Zumo by holding the bottom corner etc...

Any ideas? :confused:

Screen%20Shot%202017-07-10%20at%2017.22.15.png

A search seems to indicate that the choice of web browser used might make a difference. Are you sure your Mac isn't blocking the download?

as i recall they were having problems with that update a few days ago maybe they still are.

A search seems to indicate that the choice of web browser used might make a difference. Are you sure your Mac isn't blocking the download?

All theupdates are installed via Garmin Express and not using any webpage.

Call Garmin.

Done it and was just sent instructions to use Express (Duh!), back on the phone today.

Thought I might get something informed, accurate or constructive here...

There are so many possible reasons for it not to work, it's difficult to be precise, I guess.

Weird thing - my Nav V warned me about average speed cameras on the A9 near the Carr Bridge junction....... and then it wouldn't stop even 100 plus miles and 24 hours later.

I had to turn off the proximity alerts for a while to get it to stop it. I haven't updated my POIs lately so :nenau

Back
Top Bottom