More France routes - RiDE magazine July 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon W

Reaction score
So I apologise if this is a bit spam like, but the new issue of RiDE hits the shops tomorrow with a revised Guide to France. This has taken quite a long time to build up, with old routes being refined and new routes being created based on suggestions from some members here as well as my usual sources (mostly French bike testers and ex-pat British riders living over there). There are 93 day-trip rides, cross-country routes to get to key locations, as well as 13 tours of varying lengths/destinations so there's something to suit all preferrences (apart from off-road: it's all tarmac).

Which bits of France are covered?

067b9997229d8a2d0da2983e0e6ed9b6.png

In essence, though, you should be able to find a route to suit you. As before, the routes are supported by GPX downloads from:

http://www.ride.co.uk/routes-1/ride-guide-to-france-2017

I have created this single post sticky for this latest offering from RiDE magazine, locking it in the process. Hopefully it will become the 'Go to' source of choice for riders looking for good ideas to crisscross France by.

At the same time I have unstickied my 80+ Virees a moto from Michelin threads, believing that RiDE's offering is perhaps easier for some people to use.

My thanks to Simon W, the editor of RiDE for making the website and downloads available for free. Use them and, if you enjoy them, tell us and - more importantly - tell RiDE!

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom