thieving scum

Tractors are go

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Attempted theft of my tractor from Musselburgh area, two hoodies on a blackbird no number plate or bike gear worn pulled up outside my abode, just as I went out front, they then buggered off.

Approx 1430 this afternoon.

Probably scum from Woodburn. Let's be extra careful.

Pity they didn't fall off the bike and hurt themselves badly, so much so that they'll never be able to theeve again

If they turn up again, which they may well do in the middle of the night, you should introduce them to you pal baseball.......Baseball Bat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feckin get out of hand over there ..If theyre caught theyre needin their hands broken n a right guid hiding ..make an example o them ..:mad: I'd move the bike somewhere else for the forseable future just in case they decide to pay a visit ..which no doubt the theiving scum will...

Feckin get out of hand over there ..If theyre caught theyre needin their hands broken n a right guid hiding ..make an example o them ..:mad: I'd move the bike somewhere else for the forseable future just in case they decide to pay a visit ..which no doubt the theiving scum will...

If they tried this in Singapore, they wouldn't do it again.

Back
Top Bottom