Death of a GS

PR4 do tend to have that fine line appear all on their own accord and there was no braking at all in the approach into the bend before the crash see post #21

I know what you mean about the fine lines on tyres but these are scuffs, take a look - just an observation.

Quite true, slow in fast out, saves brake pads as well and been Yorkshire men we don't like spending unless we have to

I'll describe it to you.

BRRRRRRMMMMMMM, BRRRRRRRMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM,

Temporary Silence Brain Fart Moment

BANG ~ METAL ON TARMAC SCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Audible Sound Heard NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, DONT ROLL DONT ROLL.

MORE METAL AGAINST METAL SCRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR BANG BANG SCREEEE SCRRRRRRRRRRRRR WALLOP

Staring at the Sky moment, did that really just fucking happen. Am I still alive. Can I still feel everything. Fuck that's going to be expensive, don't tell the wife.

Very life like, spoken with experience?

Whilst the world awaits, entertain us by telling us the tale of the insurance woes.

PS When and if the video appears, it would be great to have the onboard one and any others, shot from other bikes in the hooning gaggle.

As i understand the insurance debacle the offer was insulting in the first instance for a 65 plate triple black justified with a page from Glasses guide that was actually for a base model GS and that the accessories ( standard on TB) were not declared FFS

Any way all sorted satisfactorily as of now from what i gather but after much tooing and froing

This thread is going crackingly well. Engineer in a fight, people backing him up, others shoving the boot in; fine impressions by Warlord who, if only he'd have been the rider, would have a full screen print out of all sorts of data in his inevitable video film; and to top it off, a moaning rant (or is it a ranting moan) about insnorance, that - somewhat disappointingly perhaps - does seem to have been resolved to the injured party's satisfaction, the insurer shelling-up as must they should.

Nothing now needs to hold back the release of as much video evidence as possible for the delectation (and undeniable critical appraisal) of UKGSer bikermates up and down the country.....

...fine impressions by Warlord who, if only he'd have been the rider, would have a full screen print out of all sorts of data in his inevitable video film...

OMG yes indeed.

Full telemetry data from the bike, G-Force Impacts off the charts, Max Revs, Jump heights, 1080p Slow motion frame by frame analysis, sparks, blood (photoshop that in later).

10,000,000 YouTube hit sensation. Would've paid for a new GSA just with the advertising income. :beerjug:

Could've kept the girls busy on this forum for MONTHS dissecting it all :D

OMG yes indeed.

Full telemetry data from the bike, G-Force Impacts off the charts, Max Revs, Jump heights, 1080p Slow motion frame by frame analysis, sparks, blood (photoshop that in later).

10,000,000 YouTube hit sensation. Would've paid for a new GSA just with the advertising income. :beerjug:

Could've kept the girls busy on this forum for MONTHS dissecting it all :D

:jes:jes:jes

Back
Top Bottom