Thread: Anybody interested in a Guzzi that just needs a few bits to finish it off?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Anybody interested in a Guzzi that just needs a few bits to finish it off?

We're gearing up to move house so Im going to be selling my lovely Guzzi

It was a spada when I bought it but is now a cali T3 replica - i did have a thread on the site covering the rebuild but photobucket has ruined that.

Its had a ground up rebuild (powder coated frame etc) been converted to wire wheels and has a full new stainless steel exhaust system. Its been set up on a Dyno so the jetting is spot on. Timing chain has been replaced with a set of Joe Caruso steel gears, these are straight cut with a proper angle on them to cut the noise right down. Ignition is a dyna III electronic. Seat is a lovely (expensive) Italian made leather replica of the original

What it needs to finish it:-

1/The petrol tank is a new old stock from TLM in holland. The tank had a crease across the top edge. I filled the crease and sprayed it all black but haven't laquered it.
    2/ Wiring - I've wired the iginition in, charging circuit, brake lights and indicators so the bike can be ridden. What I couldn't buy was the warning lamps bulb holders so I ordered a set from America and then had to wait for the twice yearly production run. The bulb holders have now turned up but I haven't the time to make a harness up. I spoke to Gregory bender (www.thisoldtractor.com) who will make a custom harness for $250 http://www.thisoldtractor.com/for_sa...ss_custom.html

Apart from that its all good to go. I fitted wirth springs in the front forks, these still seem soft but are a major improvement over the standard springs.

All this for £2750 - no silly offers please
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Bargain,would love it alas my workshop is full ,someone's going to get a bargain

Hi Chris,

It sold the same night I advertised it. Id forgotten to close this thread