Bought an R Nine T

moody

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I sold my Ducati and bought an R Nine T today.
Absolutely love it!
The only thing I am not keen on is the seat - it is like sitting on a wooden plank.

Attachments

• IMG_4802.JPG
    IMG_4802.JPG
    108.7 KB · Views: 515
Real beauty, maybe change the BMW logo to white/red ?

I bought the scrambler version and lasted 400 miles - the lack of comfort has made me trade it in for another GS. The GS seem a bike which is difficult to move away from once you’ve experienced them...

But, the R Nine T is one cool looking bike and so easy to individualise.

I bought the scrambler version and lasted 400 miles - the lack of comfort has made me trade it in for another GS. The GS seem a bike which is difficult to move away from once you’ve experienced them...

But, the R Nine T is one cool looking bike and so easy to individualise.

R nine T/Scramblers etc are great bikes but not sure I would want one as my only bike ;)

R nine T/Scramblers etc are great bikes but not sure I would want one as my only bike ;)

This is true, and i am lucky enough to have one as a second bike to my GSA. However the new Urban G/S is surprisingly more comfortable than the stock RnineT. I've had both and can easily ride the Urban all day. Couldn't have done that on the NineT and currently i'd be torn between the Urban and the GSA if i had to get rid of one...

This is true, and i am lucky enough to have one as a second bike to my GSA. However the new Urban G/S is surprisingly more comfortable than the stock RnineT. I've had both and can easily ride the Urban all day. Couldn't have done that on the NineT and currently i'd be torn between the Urban and the GSA if i had to get rid of one...

Agreed - did 160+miles on my Scrambler yesterday but would still pick up the keys to my KTM if I was doing any serious distance ;)

I have not done more than 400 miles in a day on my Scrambler but that was fine - would need to rebuild seat to do much more though.

Exactly the same for me

Had an R Nine T Roadster for a year aswell as my 2010 GSA 30

Changed the Nine T for an Urban and ride it all the time now as it's both comfortable and capable and it can handle just about anything I throw at it.

Check out the R Nine T Urban GS group on Facebook for photos. The R Nine T group is very good aswell and some of the customisation is amazing.

That my R Nine T Urban diff having a wee drink in my avatar

FP.

Back
Top Bottom