Stadler or Rukka

jimbo

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I visited Motorlegends over the weekend to look at spending a small fortune on Rukka Armas (which is now replaced by Nivala I found out)

The salesman made a persuasive case for the Stadler 4all as better in warm weather and generally a slightly better designed suit. some of the details were better thought out than the rukka and better vents.

Anybody have any experience of Stadler? I don't want to just buy Rukka, because of the label, but its a name that gives a degree of confidence when spending well into four figure sums.

stadler used by german police etc.

not helpful but must be ok?

I have a Stadler suit that I bought in Germany two years ago. Can't fault it, fit is excellent, Goretex Pro, ventilation is superb.
Having said that I know where there is a Rukka Navigator for sale that has had very little use, size 52 (41 inch) chest. Also trousers to match 34in waist 29-30 in leg, so not tossed size!
Allan

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The Stadler suit looks like a fine piece of kit to me Jimbo - you will definitely look like a distinctive master in it!

I really like my Rukka kit but the venting really ain't up to the job in the summer...

Aerostitch- used mine for two years still waterproof, easy in easy out, very pleased with it, down side is the trip to Duluth to get it sized.

Arma-s is whole ce approved; Navigator, only armour is ce approved.

Another option is Hideout who do made to measure, and is all ce approved.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

The Stadler looks pretty good but

I have to say that the abrasion resistant ceramic beading stuff is not as good as Armacor

I saw Andy's Klim with that stuff on it wear through although it did its job I am not convinced the Armacor would have worn through in the same circumstances

Manufacturers are going with the ceramic stuff as it is way cheaper than Armacor

I have Rukka Armas for winter and Stadler Airdraft Pro which I use in summer. Little difference in quality though Stadler is slightly better. Stadler ventilation is fantastic. Both quality items.

Back
Top Bottom