Tossers are on Tour !

Dahoum

Reaction score
Well hello there you load of miserable stop-at-homes.

The grand tour has begun and we are mostly (haven't seen Grumpy Lee's outfit yet) all ensconsed in the Edward hotel in what is now sunny Lidkoping.

We had an uneventful crossing from Geordie land to Viking land and so far no arrests or breakdowns. fingers crossed eh?

Breakfasted on the ship this morning whilst trying desperately not to throw up if you were sat too near Ming (bowel emmission overload).

Off onto the quay for a set off pic and away in various groups to our evening destination.

summary so far:

Norway: green and wet

Sweden: wet and green

needless to say few pics as we faught our way through monsoon truck sprays over what were actually very good roads - as you would expect.

I've had a shower and a s*it but not a shave and now I'm off down to the bar - Liv was here to greet us and will be dining with us all tonight - wherever we end up.

Dahoum, news at tossers signing off.

Bakerman - you're a tosser. And no we didn't find any trains :D

Norway: green and wet

Sweden: wet and green

Ken, I think you may have got the wrong ferry and ended up in Ireland! Good luck on the trip.

No Kev - I only fall off on soft ground I'm not stupid :D

Bakes - Liv says hi

Attachments

• liv2.jpg
    liv2.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 1,760
Lovely meal. Off to bed now as we are up early to catch the ferry from Stockholm to Estonia later tomorrow.

Glad Gazza brought his brolly :)

Morning all. and you Bakes (if you look just after Mrs Grumpy Lee you'll see me) we all left shortly after:p)

Today the weather is mostly RAIN. Oh well makes us feel at home I suppose - well those of the group from the rainy north/west.

See ya later

Dahoum, How is the guy on the GSxr doin?Did he think it was a Suzuki trip?:D

Apparently they've just got stuck in the centre of Stokholm and they've won the marathon.
:confused:

Spectators and cops amused....I can see why :D

Fekk.......

BHT fell off the ferry (well, he says he fell down the steps :rolleyes: ) and has dislocated his shoulder.

And they've lost two of the party.

Sounds like it's all going swimmingly then :D

Just got off the phone with BHT and the two 'lost' tossers are an 1100 that has broken down, might be re-joining the group, and one other who stumbled down a couple of steps and dislocated his shoulder (it's not BHT though)...apparently he's OK but the hospital's told him he can't ride for another few days.

Some of the group (Metal Man's Geordie mates) apparently got into Stokholm a bit early and decided to go in for a look around- navigating on GPS into the city centre, they managed to avoid all the road closures and popped up on the course of the Stokholm marathon, alongside a very startled Goldwing rider filming the event.

The only way out was to go to the end of the course through the crowds and the police had to lift the finish line tape for them :D

Bunch of tossers or what!!!

:D :D

All but the broken down guy and Mr Shoulder are on board the ferry and it's just getting dark at 20 to midnight

:eek: :D

You can take them.

But have you ever tried leaving them behind?

:D

Peter

Looking at the pictures, i thought i'd logged onto the BMW owners site by mistake -

:D

Dahoum said:
No Kev - I only fall off on soft ground I'm not stupid :D

Bakes - Liv says hi

I'm honoured; I'm one of the tossers! :p

It was sooooo great to meet you!
It really was! :)

There was so many of you so I'm not sure I managed to hug you all. So if there are some who did not get my attention; I'm sorry!

Hopefully I'll meet some of you when me and my boyfriend Knut are coming over to UK in 3 weeks.
It was last night I realized it is only 3 weeks! I was thinking it was 4 weeks.

The Tosser-On-Tour who had to stay in Lidkoping for one more night; we did not see him, but the bike was there when we left. I hope he is going to be able to ride his bike soon, wery soon.

This evening I hope you all meet my friend Rolf at the hotel;
he is Norwegian, like me, but he lives in Vilnius. And he is riding a Scarver, like me! And he rides two sidecars! (Not at the same time, though...)

PaulG and Greg Masters:
Please give your mail (snailmail) adress to Rolf, so I can send a CD with all my (and Knut's) pictures to you. I let you two do the job picking out good or bad pictures.

It was nice to meet you! All of you!

I hope to meet you all again some day! I hope!

Ride safe!
And I hope you all are drained up by now! (I talk about water, not beer! ;) )

Hug to all from
The sausage pan lady; Liv. :beer:

Well half of us have arrived at the hotel in Vilnius and Rolf is here showng us the pics you printed Liv. It was great meeting you too and we had a great night in Sweden.

We arrived here in a torrential downpour and the roads were deeper than most fords we cross in the UK :D

I had a lightweight night at the hotel with some others last night in Riga but a certain few went out to be entertained by some young ladies and a pole ;) I'm sure you will all hear more later!

Bye for now - beer is calling me. Again.

Hi Dahoum!

-Young ladies and a pole? Tsk tsk...
I think I know exactly what you mean. Tsk tsk...

-What happend to my avatar and all the smiling smilies?
Virus?
I miss my great picture of me and my sausage pan...

Rain rain rain...
-Is there a shop for boats in Vilnius? I think you better get some boats!

I hope you all are feeling fine!
And send all the others a hug from me!:)

Liv.

Back
Top Bottom