ANOTHER NEW TOY

The smudger

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just got this today.

Hasn't been started since the late 90's. Of course it runs!

Attachments

• IMG_2839.jpg
    IMG_2839.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 988
  • IMG_2840.jpg
    IMG_2840.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 1,003
  • IMG_2842.jpg
    IMG_2842.jpg
    223.5 KB · Views: 1,028
  • IMG_2843.jpg
    IMG_2843.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 1,005
Indeed very nice and from the old Honda dealer for here in Colchester, Osbornes.

Dont suppose you know if they are still there do you? I have re-registered the bike now and have a V5c with an age related plate. If i can find proof from either the supplying dealer or the local authority where it was registered before the DVLA were around that the frame and the reg number match i can have the original registration!

Dont suppose you know if they are still there do you? I have re-registered the bike now and have a V5c with an age related plate. If i can find proof from either the supplying dealer or the local authority where it was registered before the DVLA were around that the frame and the reg number match i can have the original registration!

Unfortunately they stopped selling bikes about 25 years ago. They sell Honda cars now but can’t imagine they would have the paperwork .

Stop buying bikes and get my old Puch sorted :D

(if you've still got it :))

Yep! Still got it mate... I have been riding it up and down the drive recently, but it won't start now, is the warranty still good!!!

Unfortunately they stopped selling bikes about 25 years ago. They sell Honda cars now but can’t imagine they would have the paperwork .

I just spoke to them, its now called Glynn Hopkins and no, they have no records...

All bikes would have been registered through the dealer but recorded with the local authority, who would that have been over that way?

Don’t forget that if you keep the back of the gearchange pressed down, rev the shit out of it then quickly lift your foot they pull really good wheelies :D

Lets see you at the years Isle of Wight meeting in August then. You can join me on the way down

Back
Top Bottom