now we're talking

Ouch! I recall a time when three grand was a lot to pay for a whole bike, let alone a pair of wheels.:eek:

Exactly and this is why I have to reign in my stupidity with regular monotony. It's tough sometimes, my inner twat carrying on like it does. My lightly rusting old chromed steel rims will have to do......for now :augie

Exactly and this is why I have to reign in my stupidity with regular monotony. It's tough sometimes, my inner twat carrying on like it does. My lightly rusting old chromed steel rims will have to do......for now :augie

Tick tock.......tick tock.....

Tick tock.......tick tock.....

No, no, no. I must not put flat track bars and 18" posh wheels on it with a KTM 690 enduro front end and longer shocks. It hasn't even entered my mind, now stop it.

No, no, no. I must not put flat track bars and 18" posh wheels on it with a KTM 690 enduro front end and longer shocks. It hasn't even entered my mind, now stop it.

Tick tock, tick tock.......

Tick tock, tick tock.......

No, I like it as is. I may get a paint job over the winter, I'm a little torn because I quite like it as is though. I have bought a comfy seat that makes me fucking barf every time I look at it, which is nice.

No, I like it as is. I may get a paint job over the winter, I'm a little torn because I quite like it as is though. I have bought a comfy seat that makes me fucking barf every time I look at it, which is nice.

FFS ....... You've put comfort over looks.............shame on you..........so fucking disappointed..... I look up to you and you've let me down.......

Fucking gutted.

FFS ....... You've put comfort over looks.............shame on you..........so fucking disappointed..... I look up to you and you've let me down.......

Fucking gutted.

Not really, I bought it for the pillion as Annette wanted to come on the back. I actually prefer the riding position of the La Pera. I take the Mustang off as soon as I get home, hateful looking fucking thing. I'm going to get the La Pera recovered over Winter which will add a little comfort I hope. All will be well, trust me.

Not really, I bought it for the pillion as Annette wanted to come on the back. I actually prefer the riding position of the La Pera. I take the Mustang off as soon as I get home, hateful looking fucking thing. I'm going to get the La Pera recovered over Winter which will add a little comfort I hope. All will be well, trust me.

You have my trust.......

Back
Top Bottom