V Rod

Where the fuck have you been?

Andres

PS Tricky, V Rod? Really??

I started a contract job six months ago, for c. 4 months, (Commissioning Engineer) at Macallan distillery near me. I've been doing 11 hour days and just worked all weekend!
I'm supposed to be at the Austrian MotoGP race today.
I'll try harder to contribute more and better!
I've always like the look of the V-Rod but the gas tank was always too wee for my biking style. It's only good enough for coffee shop trips by poofs!

Thanks for missing me, a wee bit,

Iain :comfort:comfort:clap:clap

I have one
got it new in 2003, 100 th Anniversary in Two tone Black and Silver.
Brakes are poor , have to be careful going hot into roundabouts too but I still love it and will keep it as long as my
friends sneer and take the piss ( they have from day 1 )
I always come back from a ride with a massive smile and look at it as I leave the garage to put it away, never do that with my other bikes and cars.
Small tank range is limiting , but I tend to only do 90 miles before the sit upright with legs forwards forces me to have a bum rest.
Rode it to Spain and back too so have done some longer trips too.
Try one , the sound with Screaming Eagles at full chat is addictive.

No regrets here

Loved my Harley for many years, had an old wide glide, then moved up to a Fatbob, then guess what I became sensible and got a 1200GS, I will probably live a bit longer now.

Loved my Harley for many years, had an old wide glide, then moved up to a Fatbob, then guess what I became sensible and got a 1200GS, I will probably live a bit longer now.

Can't beat an old Harley, I have a 1340 EVO carb.....I love it - I mean really love it...

I have one
got it new in 2003, 100 th Anniversary in Two tone Black and Silver.
Brakes are poor , have to be careful going hot into roundabouts too but I still love it and will keep it as long as my
friends sneer and take the piss ( they have from day 1 )
I always come back from a ride with a massive smile and look at it as I leave the garage to put it away, never do that with my other bikes and cars.
Small tank range is limiting , but I tend to only do 90 miles before the sit upright with legs forwards forces me to have a bum rest.
Rode it to Spain and back too so have done some longer trips too.
Try one , the sound with Screaming Eagles at full chat is addictive.

No regrets here

Good info thanks. I think the newer ones have a larger fuel tank.

Will be test riding one soon. :thumb2

Shurely shum mistake, it's only 'just arrived' :rolleyes:

I guess that the V-Rod was the tool HD hoped would broaden the appeal of their range. It appears that the traditionalists didn't like the tiddly little engine and the rest of the world still saw just another Harley. Even the Porsche Design input couldn't work enough magic.

Not sure if orange is your thing Tricky but the Ducati dealer in Lincoln have had this in for months & months & months. I popped in today on the way to work & it's still there.
I imagine a deal could probably be done.

http://www.italiamotoltd.co.uk/ducati-Locator-used.aspx

Thanks. I am checking out some Night Rods at the mo as I prefer the look of those.

Dealer bikes are pretty firm at the moment so I may choose to strike in the autumn. :thumb2

Never heard of the Night Rod before, they do look good though.

V- Rods do nothing for me..... just as well buy a M1800 Suzuki and save yersen £5k.....

Back
Top Bottom