Complete newb to Gs1200

Deleted account 191119001

Reaction score
First and foremost just like to say hello to all members of the forum, I have become the proud owner of a GS1200 Exclusive 2017 LC, it is a must have bike here in Germany, I am also an owner of a Harley Fatbob that is getting sold at the moment, although I can take apart Harleys with my eyes closed, I will certainly need a little expert help form the hardcore GS1200 group here, so please take it easy with me guys, if any help needed with Harley just shout.:beerjug:

Welcome to the site and good choice of a bike :thumb Well, you will not need to really take the bike apart for quite some time, until then, just ride :) Ride safe.

Welcome to the mad house... now, get on that computer and start buying all the extras to go on it. :D

SmogBob Good health to ride as they say over here

Just a heads up ..... Its a 1200GS or R1200GS
"not" a 1200GS, You'll look like a noob calling it that :rob

edit also a "hexhead GS"

Forgot that one LOL

Hi and welcome, exactly the same bike as me, to reduce the finger tingling you could try heavier bar ends , i have put stainless steel on mine and it did make a difference, also with the beauty of cruise control you can relax and move the right hand

Hi and welcome, exactly the same bike as me, to reduce the finger tingling you could try heavier bar ends , i have put stainless steel on mine and it did make a difference, also with the beauty of cruise control you can relax and move the right hand

Cheers for that, its not the end of the world, I have found the instant easiest fix, it is called a coffee stop or petrol stop, then ride again until it kicks in, and if nothing is around cruise control and a good slap on the thigh, just got back from KAYSERBERG in France Alsace, probably the most beautiful town I have ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom