Alaska 2018

I have a couple of spots available on this trip if anyone is at a loose end this summer.

You can have a 3 or 4 week trip depending on whether you ride the Dalton or not and the good news is the pound is getting stronger against the US and Canadian dollar.

Go on, you know you want to :D

I bloody do as well.....but having had a build project on the go in France since...cough...February 2003...If I don't get my finger out and finish it she'll either kill me or divorce me. Neither would be pleasant.

I have a couple of spots available on this trip if anyone is at a loose end this summer.

You can have a 3 or 4 week trip depending on whether you ride the Dalton or not and the good news is the pound is getting stronger against the US and Canadian dollar.

Go on, you know you want to :D

Price please.

I am up for it - just don't know when :D

Me neither. I have plans for 2019 & early 2020 but I also like the look of Chris's late summer thing for 2020. Fitting it all in & paying for it could be slightly problematic, let alone persuading Sarah that it's a good idea to do them all.

I probably won't be doing it next year as I have other plans but definitely in 2020. :thumb2

Three years to retirement and then I'm in ..... :D

Funny fuckers .... :D

(and it wasn't too hot, I just didn't drink enough! Still feel fecking rough .... !!)

Back
Top Bottom