Ullapool attendees

Fraid not, will be somewhere between Denver and Austin, only flying home on the 21st.

But, if there is too much malt to cope with, save it and I'll sort it later :thumb2

Peter, 'Python' on the list is one of my '2 bikermates', and the other can no longer make it. Ill be there about tea time. Is there a local pub that we gravitate towards, or is it mostly drams al fresco?

Setting off in the morning. One night in Glencoe and one night on Skye (hope the bloody tourists have gone :green gri ) then a ride over to Ullapool via Applecross on Friday.

Had to change my route up to Glencoe, I didn't fancy the A66 with the weather forecast for tomorrow.

See you up there :thumb2

Peter, 'Python' on the list is one of my '2 bikermates', and the other can no longer make it. Ill be there about tea time. Is there a local pub that we gravitate towards, or is it mostly drams al fresco?

A mix of both I expect. I'll be heading up on Thursday with a stop over at Ratagan as I is a Yoof still! Well, a member anyway. :D. Will be there mid day Friday after a hurl up the Bealach.

Forecast looks ... ahem ... mixed also. Fingers crossed but it's always dry in the pub!

Wrinkly - drop in for a cuppa and a warm if you need it. Not too far from Ed city by pass. May see you around Applecross anyway.

Wrinkly - drop in for a cuppa and a warm if you need it. Not too far from Ed city by pass. May see you around Applecross anyway.

Many thanks. Depending on weather tomorrow I'll be turning west fairly well south of Edinburgh. You'll know it's me if you bump into me. I'll be on a white Explorer loaded as if I'm going on a round the world trip. :blast

I'll be there with 3 others (one from this parish), camping Saturday night only.

Any idea which might be the most likely pub to find folk in if no-one is at the campsite? I'll be arriving sometime on Friday afternoon. Looking forward to seeing you all, Birgit

Weather too grim for a visit to the Hebrides so shall be pootling over on Friday from Banchory.

Checking out a route for a group run next week today so if you are around Ft Augustus / Glen morriston today be might bump into each other.

Back
Top Bottom