Sena Repairs - UK

my SR 10 was faulty, I sent it back to Wildtalk in York, they do repairs but returned it to Sena who renewed it

Purchased mine from hermod. After 18 months got rain damage, spoke online with sena in states, they have very good email chat and I did all the tests with their instructions. They realised it was far hooked and offered to replace it but said it would be better to try the original seller. I didn't hold out much hope but emailed hermod and explained, they put one in post next day, even before I sent them the knacker back. Can't say fairer than that for customer service.

My 20S Dual setup wouldn't work in cold weather so I contacted Sena. They gave me an address somewhere in France and off it went. For reasons unknown to me they return the repaired item to a postcode near Gatwick airport - 200 miles away. 'No problem' they said, 'We'll just send a replacement'. Two weeks later a 20S (single) arrived!! Finally got the second one about a week after that. Not the smoothest of operations on a piece of kit costing nearly 400quid.

Back
Top Bottom