Newbie from North Wales!

lloyd_456

Reaction score
Hi all

Just registered, as it says from North Wales!
Just put deposit on 2016 r1200GS TE. Looking forward to putting some miles on it and will be picking some of your brains for my trip to Gibraltar next year!

Well bike all sorted at the dealers! Pick it a week today, the salesman suggested buying a crud catcher??? Anybody got any more details on one of these??

Also any of the North Wales lot use ACF50? Would have s go myself but don't want to mess it up, or anyone know any one round here that does it?

Thanks for the help ����

Does the front fender extended require any drilling etc? I've seen Ines on nippynormans the Alvant ones that says it doesn't but obviously more expensive!

It has two metal clips on the edge but they look like they might loosen, so I added some mastic between the face of the extension and the mudguard.

Welcome

I'm just on the border and regularly visit the fantastic roads of North Wales :thumby:

Hmm....bikes not to hand if memory serves and looking at the image I think its held in place by the zip ties clipping through the guard and around the frame near the seat either side

Sounds like a group

Ride ... meet ... coffee ... bacon buttie

As long as it's not the Ponderosa lol :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom