Garmin map update 2018.20

Done the camera (time zone map update) got the maps downloading at 90Mbps for the car nav and if it goes ok I'll do the 390.
Selected option to load to PC and device, anyone know if I can use the pc copy to bang onto the 390 or will I have to d/l again?

I've got a few Garmins. My Zumo 395lm has just updated to 2018.20. However, my Zumo 500, and Nuvi 265, both with lifetime maps, aren't updating? Do Garmin roll these map updates out in stages?

Not one glitch for me is this REALY a garmin unit ??
Oh no we are all waiting for a software update

According to (my) garmin express, I'm up to date on 2018.10; I have a Zumo 660 so perhaps they are drip releasing the update :blast

I've taken to twitter to 'hound' garmin uk on a couple of matters, as their e-mail replies are sh#t....."thanks for getting in touch; we won't reply to you....."

Yup, installing the new update has totally cocked up my Nav V!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Plan to do my 590 this week, what's the preferred method? Just plug it in via Garmin Express and hit update?

According to (my) garmin express, I'm up to date on 2018.10; I have a Zumo 660 so perhaps they are drip releasing the update :blast

Note that the update 2018.20 is the NTU version. Older devices e.g. Zumo 660, that use the NT version are not due an update yet.

Back
Top Bottom