Att's leaving for Portugal Party

tuftywhite

getting away with it so far!
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Right then, any of you who's poked their head in the Gnarly Bar, you may have noticed that Att is upping sticks and emigrating to Portugal.

I would like to suggest we hold a party in honour of this occasion.

1st question, do we have it before or after he goes?

Or do we have one before and one after? :thumb

Right then, any of you who's poked their head in the Gnarly Bar, you may have noticed that Att is upping sticks and emigrating to Portugal.

I would like to suggest we hold a party in honour of this occasion.

1st question, do we have it before or after he goes?

Or do we have one before and one after? :thumb

I am not emigrating, I am taking Portugal, they just don`t know it yet.....And best to wait until I have gone, make sure I am out of the fucking way:beerjug: One of the least populated European countries, how hard can it be?:nenau

Dont drink the poncey labelled stuff ;)

They do a mean local port ( almost like a bin end special) blows a lot of our High street stuff out of the water

(and its red, so its actually good for you ;) )

Before and after :beerjug: but it's got to be in Portugal, excellent people and you can find " real grilled chicken great carafe's of wine ( for not much money ) " in a family environment.... Old and young :thumb2

15 years in the Algarve before having to relocate , great people, great food and wine is awesome, Sardine and Chicken Piri Piri standard diet, get to know the locals first dont believe a word the expats say, only trying to get some cash out of you.

Tenho tanta inveja...
(I'm so envious)
Boa sorte para o futuro nesse lindo país.
(Good luck for the future in that beautiful country)

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Friend of mine has just moved back from Portugal after many years over. says its shit and has gone to the dogs.

Have a nice time Att :beerjug:

Friend of mine has just moved back from Portugal after many years over. says its shit and has gone to the dogs.

Have a nice time Att :beerjug:

Rob to be honest it aint shit and has not gone to the dogs, it has simply changed quite a bit since Portugal joined the European Union, they got more crime now, and taxes have gone up massively, but the people and the lifestyle is still awesome, its the politicians that are ruining the country, just like every other country, I stll love Portugal and would love to be there, but family matters more so must be in Germany.

Rob to be honest it aint shit and has not gone to the dogs, it has simply changed quite a bit since Portugal joined the European Union, they got more crime now, and taxes have gone up massively, but the people and the lifestyle is still awesome, its the politicians that are ruining the country, just like every other country, I stll love Portugal and would love to be there, but family matters more so must be in Germany.

You clearly missed an opportunity to bait Att there :D

Back
Top Bottom