Phone calls !

desertyellow

Reaction score
I have a nav5 sena 20s and a moto G4 plus android phone.
the problem I have is when I pair the GPS as a mobile phone I can use the wheel and make a call from the sat nav however the other party can't hear me and I can't hear them or the ringing of the other phone through my headset. But if someone rings me it works ok .
if I pair the phone straight to the sena it works OK
Any ideas?

Not sure it will help as there could be a bigger issue that I'm not aware of but have you tried pairing phone to Nav5 and then Nav 5 to your sena20?. :nenau

I have an iPhone, Nav5 and Interphone setup and link it in this order. I have no issues with incoming or outgoing calls, music or Nav instructions. Hope this helps. :beerjug:

Not sure it will help as there could be a bigger issue that I'm not aware of but have you tried pairing phone to Nav5 and then Nav 5 to your sena20?. :nenau

I have an iPhone, Nav5 and Interphone setup and link it in this order. I have no issues with incoming or outgoing calls, music or Nav instructions. Hope this helps. :beerjug:

Yes I've tried pairing in that order! Should add everything works perfectly when I use my wife's samsungS6

have you looked to see if the phone, as well as the Nav5, are trying to connect to the sena20 whilst you are on the go. I unpair the phone from the Interphone so that it doesn't have any conflict when I'm using the Nav5....

have you looked to see if the phone, as well as the Nav5, are trying to connect to the sena20 whilst you are on the go. I unpair the phone from the Interphone so that it doesn't have any conflict when I'm using the Nav5....

No the phone isn't connected to sena , I did a master reset on the nav 5 and a factory reset in the sena between pairings

Also in audio mixer settings phone volume is zero

I have the same problem, when set unit in cradle and turn on ignition audio mixer phone setting becomes greyed out. When not in cradle no problem.

Have tried unit on another bike, no repetition of problem. Also when try another unit on my bike no problem?

Did you get to the bottom of this?

Cheers,

N

I have the same problem, when set unit in cradle and turn on ignition audio mixer phone setting becomes greyed out. When not in cradle no problem.

Have tried unit on another bike, no repetition of problem. Also when try another unit on my bike no problem?

Did you get to the bottom of this?

Cheers,

N
I upgraded my phone to a Samsung A5 2017 it works perfectly now!

Back
Top Bottom