B676

Soon it'll be nice to own a sub 500c bike or classic............ and just bimble along at 40 & 50mph in on what 'used to be' NSL 60mph country roads

It's coming...........:blast

:D

Soon it'll be nice to own a sub 500c bike or classic............ and just bimble along at 40 & 50mph in on what 'used to be' NSL 60mph country roads

It's coming...........:blast

:D

Indeed it is.....Place is properly fucked and the mindset of the wankers who decide all this, is stifling to me.....Fuck all the rules and regs, we are at saturation point, this is when we start to take no notice of them and actually decide to break them on purpose.

Sorry officer, my stuck on number plate appears to have fallen off ....That used to be a £30 non endorsable ticket

That's a lovely road, not too busy either. B6047 from Melton to Harborough, coffee in Mc D's and then the B664 to Uppingham to go look at the Harleys. Whats not to like :thumb2 .

Although some of the B6047 is 50 now from memory, so I think I need to plan some new routes and the 664 should definitely be on the route.

I did consider taking a can of black spray paint and a stencil and colouring in the 5 to look like a 6 on all the new 50 signs on the 676 but suspect I'm not cut out for mindless vandalism.

RBW.

Look up the B664 between Uppingham and Harborough.....no silly 50's (yet)

Sorry officer, my stuck on number plate appears to have fallen off ....That used to be a £30 non endorsable ticket

My mate sprayed chain lube on his Guzzi number plate a few years back. One of your old colleagues pulled him up on the London road and gave him a right bollicking "Chain lube on a Guzzi. Don't take the piss mate" :D

My mate sprayed chain lube on his Guzzi number plate a few years back. One of your old colleagues pulled him up on the London road and gave him a right bollicking "Chain lube on a Guzzi. Don't take the piss mate" :D

He was obviously a biker then :D

Back
Top Bottom