Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Total Kit failure ......

Quote Originally Posted by stolzy View Post
    Bloody hell! stuart_w agreeing with something I said - I'm going for a lie down.

?????

Deadhead Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Aberdeen GS View Post
    ?????
    Ah, hey up Stuart Watson (StuartW)

I've tried contacting you a few times but I think you must have missed my posts? Anyway, I can see you're still logged in so strike while the iron's hot and all that;

How's the new job going? I was really interested to see you make the move from being a pilot with ......ah feck, what's their name? Bugger (it's my age you know!)......I know it wasn't Easy Jet......anyway, don't worry, it'll come to me I''m sure.........

Anyway, sorry, I was asking how the move up to Fife went and how the new job as a Pharmacist was going. I genuinely have a huge amount of respect for you Aberdeen GS making such a change at your time of life and so glad to see that along with your change of forum name you seem to have knocked the nasty, pig ignorant and down right racist posts on the head for now

I miss the pictures though

Andres
    Doris doesn't give a fuck...be more like Doris!

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Outtomunch View Post

I've tried contacting you a few times but I think you must have missed my posts? Anyway, I can see you're still logged in so strike while the iron's hot and all that;

How's the new job going? I was really interested to see you make the move from being a pilot with ......ah feck, what's their name? Bugger (it's my age you know!)......I know it wasn't Easy Jet......anyway, don't worry, it'll come to me I''m sure.........

Anyway, sorry, I was asking how the move up to Fife went and how the new job as a Pharmacist was going. I genuinely have a huge amount of respect for you Aberdeen GS making such a change at your time of life and so glad to see that along with your change of forum name you seem to have knocked the nasty, pig ignorant and down right racist posts on the head for now

Andres
    If he is, indeed, Stuart W, then he is a very pathetic individual.

Just bought the BMW Pro one-piece rainsuit at Chester motorrad for £106. Only suitable for over lighter jackets than adventure type.
    It won't be long before it is tested with looks of things.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    A GOAL is an end toward which some specific effort is directed!
    Go forth and prosper!

Quote Originally Posted by Rugged Path View Post
    Just bought the BMW Pro one-piece rainsuit at Chester motorrad for £106. Only suitable for over lighter jackets than adventure type.
    It won't be long before it is tested with looks of things.

If that is the bright yellow thing they are warm and dry

just a pain to get on and off and you look a bit of a twat
    Just a Prospect at the moment

Andres
    Fife is a much better place for camping so maybe Stuart will get more use from his Hilleberg tents that he tried to sell previously

Quote Originally Posted by redrick View Post

and you look a bit of a twat
    You don't need any help on that score

Quote Originally Posted by Norfolk Tiger View Post
    Fife is a much better place for camping so maybe Stuart will get more use from his Hilleberg tents that he tried to sell previously

You don't need any help on that score
    Do i need to say it ??

If that is the bright yellow thing they are warm and dry

just a pain to get on and off and you look a bit of a twat
    A dry twat

A GOAL is an end toward which some specific effort is directed!
    Go forth and prosper!

Quote Originally Posted by stolzy View Post
    Gortex is designed to allow water vapour to pass through it. This requires a thermal gradient that doesn't normally exist on a motorcycle.
    In normal UK weather, I'm much warmer inside my jacket than it is outside - regular thermal gradient. You're correct about wetting out in non-laminated kit but in itself, that doesn't create leaks.

Anyway, Redrick's kit is laminated so gradient has nothing to do with things. Sounds like pure kit failure to me...

Andres
    He's in Essex these days

Update from Klim

They want the suit for testing and repair ! I do however need this for next week so they are sending me it back and I then have to re send it to them at my expense i may add

This now means that I will be attending next weeks fuck up in leaky kit so lets hope it does not rain !

Starting to get a little annoyed now

This now means that I will be attending next weeks fuck up in leaky kit so lets hope it does not rain !
    We will organise a group rain dance on your departure

We will organise a group rain dance on your departure
    You can go off people !

Update

Klim are replacing the trousers and have repaired the jacket.

My faith in Klim is restored as nearly 5 year old kit will now be good ( fingers crossed) for a few more years and of course the warranty is renewed.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast