A real long shot. Le mans seat either 1 or 2.

Big-G

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
If your into tractors them I need a Le mans 850 seat 1 or 2 and if it's Christmas a pair of Lanfranconi's too.
Who knows I might be lucky
Cheers
G

Hi, late reply but I have several seat bases for the twin rear light version and a pair of Lafranconis, on the bike at the moment but to be replaced soon. They need to be stripped and painted again but are solid and quite useable. It's just that I bought new ones and ceramic coated them. Guzzi.

Benefit from a fools experience

I searched and got a second hand Le man seat . But the seats are a moulded type affair , and crack easily.
A second hand seat will inevitable be cracked or damaged , and with use will quickly deteriorate ,
Buy a new seat .

Thanks guys, I found an older rep seat but in good nick and looks ok on the bike and I've got the originals welded up at some expense and although flimsy will leave them on.
Where did you get them ceramic coated. If there strong enough it would be a good idea on mine.
Cheers
G

Hi, www.camcoat.com/main Click on black satin. It costs about £450 for outsides of Lafranconis and inside and out of down pipes with crosstube. This includes stripping off any surface to bare metal. Excellent company. Fabulous finish. They can't do insides of Lafranconis as they have baffles, pity. If you're interested in my pipes send an e-mail address, breaking it up on the website to avoid receiving spam. I can then post photos. Ciao, Guzzi.

Back
Top Bottom