Horsepower Motorcycles

JJH

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Just a sad little post. Horsepower motorcycles have closed down last week. Based in Longwood Co Meath just down the road from me. It's always sad to see a motorcycle shop closing down. In business about 20 years the lads just couldn't seem to break trough and get off the ground struggling for some time they tried their best to stay going. Sadly not to be. JJH

Sad to see any business fail .
The amount of bureaucratic shit that the state can throw at you is unreal .
You hear of how much the "Small Business,s " contribute to the economy , sometimes
you have to take a step back and ask yourself , are these boys on the same planet.
Greatly saddened , cos , i know the amount of a persons life is consumed by running
your own business , with precious few rewards .

A Yamaha dealer close to me is closing it's doors later this month,

55 years as a Yamaha dealer - and they (Yam) deem them not fitting with there new business model

:(

Sad to see any business fail .
The amount of bureaucratic shit that the state can throw at you is unreal .
You hear of how much the "Small Business,s " contribute to the economy , sometimes
you have to take a step back and ask yourself , are these boys on the same planet.
Greatly saddened , cos , i know the amount of a persons life is consumed by running
your own business , with precious few rewards .

Any business failing is sad and the stress on its owners is terrible. But not every closure is the fault of regulation or the government.

Sad enough. I can see some car dealers going too, the yards are loaded with cars. Exchange rate and imported cars and bikes are going to be sore for the local dealers.

Back
Top Bottom