2nd chance.

There's gonna be a nice little profit there (looks like the original purchaser is a dealer?); it's a lovely bike and you sold that way too cheap Rob :rob

Andres

Yes. If hadn't bought my Cali ev a couple of months before I would have had it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I know it was cheap but it did need a few things doing to it that could have been fairly expensive if the new owner had chosen to do it (wiring and tank spray along with a few other bits). It was also sold without an MOT.

Apart from the chap I sold it to nobody on this site or the Guzzi owners site came up with the asking price so fair play to him and I hope he does make some cash on it he's a decent bloke.

I sold all of the spares that came with the bike for a tidy profit and the parts left over from the conversion also sold well, everything that was left after that went on ebay a couple of weeks ago as a job lot and fetched £425 so I also turned a healthy profit on the whole exercise and had fun with a Guzzi for 18 months or so :thumb2

Those timing gears in it arn't your usual chapo ally ones either they're the best part of £500 steel ones made in the Leicestershire by a proper gear cutting company.

Back
Top Bottom