Thread: Titanium headers, no end can..?

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Titanium headers, no end can..?

Received my africa twin yesterday so I'm now on the search for a few bits of bling for it. Does anyone know where I could look at buying a set of ti decat headers without the end can? I can find plenty off stainless header for sale, and some ti full of systems, but no ti headers by themselves.. Hope I can get an end can to fit that I already own..

Cheers.

How much do you want to spend? These guys make them, but they are over £1200. https://www.gfmoto.com/product-page/...tanium-headers
    R1200GSA
    Triumph Scrambler 900
    Kawasaki Drifter

Ha, not that much! I emailed them asking for a price because I couldn't find it previously: good find.

I'd take this full system before that, any day of the week..

https://estore-sslserver.eu/ruggedro...ucts/H16-TC06T

Quote Originally Posted by jojitsu View Post
    Ha, not that much! I emailed them asking for a price because I couldn't find it previously: good find.

I'd take this full system before that, any day of the week..

https://estore-sslserver.eu/ruggedro...ucts/H16-TC06T

I looked at that system too, but got the full Termi. The SC one looks ace, but doesn't work with the rear foot-pegs, will heat up panniers and fouls engine bars or bash plates.
    R1200GSA
    Triumph Scrambler 900
    Kawasaki Drifter

Quote Originally Posted by crotchrocket View Post
    I looked at that system too, but got the full Termi. The SC one looks ace, but doesn't work with the rear foot-pegs, will heat up panniers and fouls engine bars or bash plates.
    I practically never take a pillion so would cope with that, plus I think the rugged roads lower crash bars fit with it, which I'm thinking of getting, maybe with bark busters as I believe that's the areas that hit the ground in a spill.. What power a torque did geoff at hilltop manage to get out of it?

Quote Originally Posted by jojitsu View Post
    I practically never take a pillion so would cope with that, plus I think the rugged roads lower crash bars fit with it, which I'm thinking of getting, maybe with bark busters as I believe that's the areas that hit the ground in a spill.. What power a torque did geoff at hilltop manage to get out of it?
    im interested in the S C System, must take a ton of weight off the bike, cheap too, id wait for NEC show to get best price and for other Farkles, Perfomance Parts usually do 20% off RRP... has anybody got the power graphs for the Hilltoped Africa Twin?