New Africa Twin DCT

Oh... and another thing which is really ace.

On the BMW GSA Gear Shift Pro, on downshifts you have to have a zero throttle. It'll then auto blip .

On the Honda DCT (in addition to above) you can also maintain your throttle position and then flick into a lower gear seemlessly.

:thumb2

Shame the DCT doesn't auto blip.

Shame the DCT doesn't auto blip.

That's so yesterday, so old fashioned :p :p

This DCT will just help me with the transition to FULL ELECTRIC bikes of the future... :D

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

Pictures

Some Pics next to my GSA

Double Triple Black :D

Attachments

• Twin 2.jpg
    Twin 2.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 306
  • Twin 1.jpg
    Twin 1.jpg
    183.2 KB · Views: 306
That's so yesterday, so old fashioned :p :p

This DCT will just help me with the transition to FULL ELECTRIC bikes of the future... :D

Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosh

The constant drive of electric bikes doesn't do it for me, i like the aspect of the gears changing in the same way i hated auto's after driving my in-laws prius, you feel disconnected when the drive is constant, i bought a Dsg and it auto-blips up and down the box thro changes and makes you feel so part of he driving experience, so opted for the gearstick on the dct so i can still interact naturally as you do on a manual bike.

Be interested to know if anyone has stuck a rear brake lever where the clutch lever should be !

The constant drive of electric bikes doesn't do it for me, i like the aspect of the gears changing in the same way i hated auto's after driving my in-laws prius, you feel disconnected when the drive is constant, i bought a Dsg and it auto-blips up and down the box thro changes and makes you feel so part of he driving experience, so opted for the gearstick on the dct so i can still interact naturally as you do on a manual bike.

Be interested to know if anyone has stuck a rear brake lever where the clutch lever should be !

There is already a brake lever on it where the clutch lever is. It's used as a Parking Brake and has it's own rear wheel caliper.

There is already a brake lever on it where the clutch lever is. It's used as a Parking Brake and has it's own rear wheel caliper.

I meant a rear brake lever as in the same as a scoot, i suppose the downside to that someone would go for the clutch lever ! now rear brake, fall off and blame honda .

Nice picture, hard to believe you could have brought 2 AT for the price of the GSA :D

Nice picture, hard to believe you could have brought 2 AT for the price of the GSA :D

Thanks.

The Africa Twin is a really nice bike, BUT next to the GSA it LOOKS half the bike.

Looks great in black :thumb

Thanks, its weird... but its matt black and in direct light it almost has a dark green 'military' tint...

I'm going to buy and fit

Black Altrider Engine bars, lower and upper with support brace

Black Altrider Skid Plate.. extended version

Black Stompgrips because I love stompgrips

Black Barkbuster handguards

Black Remus Exhaust

Black Motografix tank guard

Continental TKC80 Knobbly tyres

Kriega waterproof soft luggage

Auxilary Lights

Bigger footpegs

and some other bits and pieces...

A man with a van arrived, full of Africa twins.
f76d11b5bf9dea3dca0421d7956c2ca8.jpg

d24fe06acdeea5ebbf01384053d5f0b8.jpg

But mine is the best colour
189daa046c1e8b64274f375ae92285bb.jpg

Thats my mates next to yours ding hes waitjing for it.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Thats my mates next to yours ding hes waitjing for it.

There's 2 black AT and a red one . Red is steve's off this site and the other black'un is my mates from belper.

My mates at Grantham! Mine comes tomorrow keep us updated with the mods! Enjoy!

The gearstick option is really good and glad I opted for this, downside ! Cannot fit lower engine bars as the gearstick is located in the mounts so I'm going to buy GSG-moto engine case protectors and crash bungs . Full arrow titanium and lots of other shite I don't really need.

Anyone have any new OE panniers they want to sell !

Back
Top Bottom