Thread: question about rukka warranty

New Member (less than 15 Posts)

question about rukka warranty

Hello,
    i bhought rukka 4 air jacket and trousers spring 2017 and after 3 months of riding my motorbike i can see threads are failing ..
    maybe anyone can advise me is it worth to send them back for warranty or they will tread this as wear and tear ? thank you for advise !

https://ibb.co/hR5Hdk

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I have a nearly a year old Rukka Navigator suit. The threads started come undone on the two trouser pockets. The trousers were sent back under warranty with no issues. They also provided me with a loan pair. Repair took about 3 weeks.

At a grand a set I would be sending them back.

nice, means they wont treat it as wear and tear .. thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by retry View Post
    Hello,
    i bhought rukka 4 air jacket and trousers spring 2017 and after 3 months of riding my motorbike i can see threads are failing ..
    maybe anyone can advise me is it worth to send them back for warranty or they will tread this as wear and tear ? thank you for advise !

https://ibb.co/hR5Hdk
    I had a Rukka jacket replaced four times under warranty once for threads failing, once for leaking and twice for turning from black to purple. This was over four years, there was never a question of a repair, Isle of Man Honda just replaced it.

Go to the dealer, they'll raise a system note with Tranam
    Tranam will send a loan pair out while yours is sorted.
    Easy as that.
    Make sure you've registered your extended warranty onTranams site like it says on the labels.
    Your warranty number goes on the docket to Tranam and it's dealt with asap

i bought from germany there is no such rukka model in tranams ..

Quote Originally Posted by retry View Post
    i bought from germany there is no such rukka model in tranams ..
    well you need to send them back to germany then

The Rukka warranty is euro wide - they ALL get sent back to Rukka so makes no difference

Your contract is from wbere you bought them. If, in UK contact dealer who will arrange replacement kit whilst yours is getting repaired, twice I've had the cuff zips break J&S Hamilton have been great to deal with.

If it is was outside UK then contact dealer who will liase with local importer, over repairs. They MAY get Transam to handle it but that is their choice, not yours.

Retired full time bike farkler Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    I sent my suit back after 4years use for colour fade, you can send your items back via ANY RUKKA dealer to Tranam who are the UK agents, I got a brand new suit within a week.

I bought mine from germany. Sent pics to them, they got it fixed and shipped back. This was 5.5 years into warranty - all sorted, easy.

Mine was also bought from Germany. I had to send it to the dealer who supplied it and they sent it onwards. Not a hassle, just extra postage. Still cheaper. I tried to go direct to Tranam and they wanted nothing to do with it (as expected). No bother though

Click here to find out how to remove these ads

Bad experiences with Rukka are becoming more common. They used to be bullet proof................