Navigator 6 question

fishyfoshyfoo

Reaction score
Just got my first GS1200 TE LC 2015, yep I love it, went for the Navigator 6 as an option but cannot work out how to get a full screen current speed read out. Have watched a few YouTube videos that show how to do it for the Navigator 5, but current speed isn't one of the options I can select on the Navigator 6. Suggestions anybody?

press the jog wheel to the left or right, then when you get to the my motorcycle bit, roll forward or back till you then have one thing on the screen.

Touch it and change it to speed

Thanks for the quick replies, yep have seen that you tube video, and also used the jog wheel as well (both for the Navigator V), however, speed isn't one of the 16 options available on my Navigator VI for me to select

Promise you it is!
If you want it as a single display then you need to set the top left box as the current speed.
Press and hold on that option and the choices will pop up

How many boxes are you seeing, maybe you only have it set to 4, set it to 16 then you can pull up the speed box in place of another, hope I am making sense.

yep its defo there bring it up I'm my motorcycle to 16 , click on the speed ,then down to 8 or 4 or 2 or 1 bingo large GPS speed read out

You were absolutely right, what a muppet! Even though it wasn't one of the 16 displayed I just had to delve a bit deeper select one to remove and there it was on a list of selectable replacements!
Cheers

Back
Top Bottom