We are based just 30 minutes from Malaga airport in the heart of one of the best adventure riding areas in the world. With Morocco and Portugal on our doorstep many forms of riding holiday can be arranged

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Asturias

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Riano, possibly the dullest place I've ever visited while on my bike in Europe.

Some cracking food pics

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Ming View Post
    Wessie - we stayed at the Parador last year for 3 nights and I agree it's not quite what you'd expect from a top rated place. Because there's little other choice up there they charge what they think they can get away with. I can say the hotel opposite does a fantastic gin and tonic....
    Hotel Del Oso is just down the road and is fantastic
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxerlust View Post
    The LC is probably one of the highest quality and longest lasting bikes currently on sale today.

Quote Originally Posted by Cabby View Post
    Riano, possibly the dullest place I've ever visited while on my bike in Europe.
    Yep
    That's what you get with a 'new' town
    JohnnyBoxer

So many roads...........So little time......

Asturias

No more pics from this years trip as now on Ile de Re after a 540 mile blat up the autovia/autoroute.
    The LC is probably one of the highest quality and longest lasting bikes currently on sale today.

Ok,just for nutty....

Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    Good old BMW .

You could have got me on my good side!

Absolutely cracking trip this year again, but this one was the best one of the three we've done, but SHIT!!! didn't the time go quickly? Shame about the bike down but having an 8 seater hire van worked out very nicely..

The bike that broke was a 6 yr old K1300S and it lost a shaft seal. A common problem apparently because of the lack of breather hole; they heat up (and BOY, did we work it hard this year), the oil expands but has nowhere to go so it blows the seal.

357 days unilt the next one.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456