We are based just 30 minutes from Malaga airport in the heart of one of the best adventure riding areas in the world. With Morocco and Portugal on our doorstep many forms of riding holiday can be arranged

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Asturias

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Arsey View Post
    M’off

Dibs on the lid when you get back, you know it will not be good for you..............

Quote Originally Posted by Smogbob View Post
    Dibs on the lid when you get back, you know it will not be good for you..............
    Girlie and I both have Neotec 2 with SRL kit. The intercom is brilliant !
    Quote Originally Posted by Boxerlust View Post
    The LC is probably one of the highest quality and longest lasting bikes currently on sale today.

Girlie and I both have Neotec 2 with SRL kit. The intercom is brilliant !
    C4 here for me and the missus, although intercom is not brill lids are comfy, so that is the main thing, glad you finally got sorted.

Runny eggs and strangers, white lines and unmade beds.
    M’off

Deluxe cabin. Just gives you more room to feel seasick in when the Bay if Biscay does its thing!

Have a great trip.

Asturias

Quote Originally Posted by Quinten View Post
    Deluxe cabin. Just gives you more room to feel seasick in when the Bay if Biscay does its thing!

Have a great trip.
    Flat calm !!

Just as well as g/f not a fan of boats !

The LC is probably one of the highest quality and longest lasting bikes currently on sale today.

I’m on the Plymouth- Santander on 15 September. When you going ?
    We leave Jersey on the clipper on 17th and get straight on the Britanny ferry on the morning of the 18th June.

Member Click here to find out how to Subscribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Smogbob View Post
    C4 here for me and the missus, although intercom is not brill lids are comfy, so that is the main thing, glad you finally got sorted.
    Have you updated the firmware to v1.2 - did mine tonight and volume seems much better

Quite possibly the finest roads in Europe .
    Will post up a more detailed description of the ride we did yesterday when I get home but we took this route and it was probably the best single day's riding I've ever had !

Thanks Arsey, got 3 nights in Oviedo on our way back to the ferry mid September, that's one of our days sorted

Too true. The only improvement on that route would be to stay at the fantastic camping Lago de Somiedo

As well as the camp ground, where you have to take your kit into the field on wheelbarrows, there are traditional thatched huts used for cabins.

The walk into the mountains from the camping is fantastic!

And as for the roads ... thanks for bringing back memories - but I ride over the pass you have posted not able to see my hand in front of me as the clouds were so thick - in July FFS!

Regs

Simon

Cheers Arsey took your route down from Luarca to Vilablino but cut across towards Leon back to Riano missing Somiedo .Stayed in this Hotel, Hostal Ventasierra south of the Dam on the N621 near Riano magic place and cheap as chips .Wonderful country.The Riano campsite was also very good .

Great area

Just had my 9th visit to the area
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Life is for Racing, anything before or after is just waiting" Steve McQueen 1971

Team Duvet

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jets View Post
    Cheers Arsey took your route down from Luarca to Vilablino but cut across towards Leon back to Riano missing Somiedo .Stayed in this Hotel, Hostal Ventasierra south of the Dam on the N621 near Riano magic place and cheap as chips .Wonderful country.The Riano campsite was also very good .
    Cheeky Fucker!!!

That's my writing on that paper and (arguably therefore - before Wapping steps in ) my route.

But you are, nonetheless, welcome.

Quote Originally Posted by Enginerelight View Post
    Cheeky Fucker!!!

That's my writing on that paper and (arguably therefore - before Wapping steps in ) my route.

But you are, nonetheless, welcome.
    Cheers Anyway we had a smashin ride stopped for Lunch and a stoat around Pola de Allandie cracking we town

Quote Originally Posted by Big Jets View Post
    Cheers Anyway we had a smashin ride stopped for Lunch and a stoat around Pola de Allandie cracking we town
    Ignore the hijo de puta !!

Pleased you enjoyed it.

I'm off again tomorrow,this time heading by ferry to Portsmouth then meeting the lads on the Plymouth/Santander on Sunday.

Another week in Asturias/Picos/Portugal.Going green this time !

Ignore the hijo de puta !!

Pleased you enjoyed it.

I'm off again tomorrow,this time heading by ferry to Portsmouth then meeting the lads on the Plymouth/Santander on Sunday.

Another week in Asturias/Picos/Portugal.Going green this time !
    Looking forward to this; make sure you have fresh rubber on Arsey; 1700 out of my rear and it was fucked; and you have 50 hp more pushing you along.

Im off on Monday night and will be in Bilbao on Wednesday lunchtime then a week in the Asturias. I shall keep an eye out for you Arsey.

Ride safe.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast