Hello boys

Yes I'm still here and alive I shall and wait for it ...wait for it be buying a laptop ......i now have the internet at home .....its truly marvellous......backsoon

Fancy Wheels and Waves next year? Well do ya?

Don’t you go rushing the poor old fool it will take him a couple of months to learn how to turn his laptop on. :rob

I do indeed may even go on the shovelhead

There's a thread in the section you can't see. A load of us are going. The current plan is to rent a place for a few days. I need to know reasonably sharpish whether you are in as the dates have been released and we need to get a place booked before it all gets booked up.

Please come JD, pleeeeeeeeeease :bounce1

We need your style, your hubris, your je ne sais quoi. You is da man!

Andres

Yeeeeaaahhh....just a wee bit too much there fella. The hairs on the back of my neck stood up for a moment. :augie

How much and how soon do.you need to know I'll check.back here frequently now .....im.still debating mc or pc ....ive been thinking about which laptop for about a year ...����������

How much and how soon do.you need to know I'll check.back here frequently now .....im.still debating mc or pc ....ive been thinking about which laptop for about a year ...����������

Probably have some costs by the weekend. Be easier if I know pretty soon whether you are coming as we are booking the accommodation.

Hi pete put me down as a No go just at the moment as I'm not sure how things will work out for holiday if I can go I'll come down anyway

Ok, no worries. Thanks for letting me know.

Hey Dave

Don't Tesco do annual leave then? :D

wha hayyyyyy I've only gone and bought a laptop ...Mac book pro haven't got a fucking clue how it works though ,but at least when I go for my artisan lama coffee and home baked sourdough bread sarnie in shoreditch I won't feel left out ......love you all

wha hayyyyyy I've only gone and bought a laptop ...Mac book pro haven't got a fucking clue how it works though ,but at least when I go for my artisan lama coffee and home baked sourdough bread sarnie in shoreditch I won't feel left out ......love you all
Welcome back Dave. Again....:thumb2:D

Back
Top Bottom