Hello boys

One thing I have learnt in my absence from this ramshackled disjointed maladjudsted forum is .......when you get older your sole purpose in life is to creosote your fence Brown while dripping it all over the pavement

If you put sand down by the fence, you can slop away - when finished you sweep the sand up / job done!

That is indeed a good tip Twizz ....

I saw another the other day from a carpenter (I'm sure Melch knows this one ... )

You want to know half the width of something, but you measure it and it's an awkward number to halve ... So you angle the tape until the full width is an easy number, and mark half of that. so simple but genius .. !!

That is indeed a good tip Twizz ....

I saw another the other day from a carpenter (I'm sure Melch knows this one ... )

You want to know half the width of something, but you measure it and it's an awkward number to halve ... So you angle the tape until the full width is an easy number, and mark half of that. so simple but genius .. !!

Indeed. Divide into 3 or 4 etc using the same principal.

If you put sand down by the fence, you can slop away - when finished you sweep the sand up / job done!

Or put a dust sheet down and just pick it up afterwards. :D

I have reached biking nirvana .....the road king is still here and very likely to stay .....the shovel head is running like a dream (albeit its quite slow and the drum brakes are arse clenchingly terrifying) but it gives me a sense of pleasure and a feeling of a bygone time (and most importantly it looks fantastic)

Dave. I'm really sorry but it appears that you are stuck with just too much "Old School".

I have a nice balance with the "Rod" because it has wrapped exhaust down pipes which makes it a "New School" bike with a "Old School" twist.

Melch may arrive soon to scoff at this synopsis but that dude has always been "Too Cool for School". :D

HTH :thumb2

There's an admin woman at work ... stuck .. completely stuck in a 1980's time warp! She wears blouses with power shoulders, has permed hair and looks like a cross between Leo Sayer and Deidre Barlow ..
Somebody needs to drag her into 2017 ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dave .... are you stuck? Would you like myself and Tricky to come round and drag you somewhere ..?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dave. I'm really sorry but it appears that you are stuck with just too much "Old School".

I have a nice balance with the "Rod" because it has wrapped exhaust down pipes which makes it a "New School" bike with a "Old School" twist.

Melch may arrive soon to scoff at this synopsis but that dude has always been "Too Cool for School". :D

HTH :thumb2

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/vwI4mYEHP8k0w" width="480" height="365" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/muppets-annoyed-vwI4mYEHP8k0w">via GIPHY</a></p>

...................(and most importantly it looks fantastic)

And that sir is just the sort of thing this place has been missing while you've been away! Style, cool and form before function. You have no idea how much you have been missed :)

Melch, bless him, has tried (with me inadequately bringing up his rear) to maintain standards here but..........well............it's just not the same, not the same :(

Onwards and upwards, lets drag this place free of the carbuncle of VRods and once again make this place great. The last refuge of true style :rob

Andres

Back
Top Bottom