Excelvan motorbike GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wapping

Reaction score
A friend is planning on buying a cheap GPS device, an Excelvan

Anyone here tried one?

For a few quid it's probably OK, I guess....

I found your review on You Tube. Most informative.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f4X7NK3ewD0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

A chance alignments of several coincidences then.

A rare'ish Chinese GPS device, then I was watching the VFR (a bike I think you owned) film and it all being in Newcastle, with some Mac stuff (which I think are good at) and the name being all but the same, Andy being a popular shortening of Andrew.

Oh well, that's life as they say.

I bought one when my Zumo packed up in Portugal.

It crapped out in very hot weather 42+ degrees, and the routing can be a little bit odd.

For what it is at around £80 it's fine and pretty much does the job and there are some quite nice features on it.

A chance alignments of several coincidences then.

A rare'ish Chinese GPS device, then I was watching the VFR (a bike I think you owned) film and it all being in Newcastle, with some Mac stuff (which I think are good at) and the name being all but the same, Andy being a popular shortening of Andrew.

Oh well, that's life as they say.

My first name is Deandre, as my mother is African, father Scottish, and I definitely do not have a Geordie accent.

I don't think that having an exelvan GPS is uncommon.

You believe what you want, but you seem to have an unhealthy interest in me. Oh well shows your mentality once again, so I have now blocked your comments.
I suspect you probably thought I was young and could be groomed, you do display traits that are consistent with groomers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom