Question about ordering Rukka gloves with FC-Moto.de

Deleted account 210604001

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm looking at ordering some Rukka Argosaurus gloves (it's specifically the white/yellow version :ymca ) and the cheapest online place I've found is FC-Moto online at £210.89.

https://www.fc-moto.de/epages/fcm.sf/en_GB/?ObjectID=21460774&ViewAction=ViewProduct

When I go through their ordering process, everything is quoted in sterling right up until the final page to confirm which then quotes a euro value (€239). Does anyone know from experience if they do charge in Euros (as this will influence the credit card I use to avoid transaction costs) rather than sterling ?

I've asked them the question via email, but not holding my breath for an answer so interested if anyone has used them and can shed light on this. On the plus side, because I didn't complete the order they have sent me a 5% discount code :) .

I would rather order locally, but I can't find them for less than the RRP of £249, so do let me know if you know of any UK stockists that offer the same deal.

Cheers.

RBW.

I've a pair of brand new (complete with tags) Rukka Apollo in Black size 10 you can have for £120 plus postage.

Guess that doesnt help much but you never know!

Thanks for the offer, if they were the Argosaurus I would have jumped at them (as right size), but determined to get the Argo's . A sizing question though, I assume you are normally an XL in gloves ?

R.

I've a pair of brand new (complete with tags) Rukka Apollo in Black size 10 you can have for £120 plus postage.

Guess that doesnt help much but you never know!

One of the Rukka retailers down south used to or still does offer price match against the FCC-moto etc traders. Worth a try

Good point, will give am a buzz later today, actually now I have the 5% I may just order them but using a credit card with no additional charges (Halifax).

R.

Give them a telephone call, most speak better English than you and are friendly and helpful.

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Motolegends might do you a price match.
And yes, FC-Moto do charge in Euros. If you're using PayPal, check whether their exchange rate is better or worse than the one your credit card applies and then select appropriately.

Perfect, thanks.

R.

Motolegends might do you a price match.
And yes, FC-Moto do charge in Euros. If you're using PayPal, check whether their exchange rate is better or worse than the one your credit card applies and then select appropriately.

Have you had these before? I think I've read on here about the Rukka sizing coming up smaller than you'd expect.

For what it's worth, my argosaurus gloves let in water after less than a year. Took them back to Infinity motorcycles where I purchased them and they were exchanged for a new set (a week after being sent back under warranty). Not sure how you'd go about that, purchasing from abroad?

I’m - my 2p
I have 3 pairs of Rukka gloves.
2 x Apollo’s
1 x R-Star

Firstly they come up smaller tha A*Stars do!
The R-Stars are an 11 and are tight
The Apollo’s are a 10 & 12
I wear the 12’s as the 10’s (bought from F.C. ) have not stretched at all.
As a guide - Infinity have the 10 as a L, 12 is XXL
I’ve NEVER been XXL!

The R-Stars aren’t that warm either.
My Keis heated ones are as warm unplugged in all honesty. And considerably cheaper too!

If you have Rukka kit be warned that you’ll struggle to get the R-Stars under the cuff of the Navigatorr suit too - fucking ridiculous that one!

Infinity will price match FC-Moto too up to their 10% offers.
Don’t touch Motolegends - they will price match even up to FC-Moto’s 20% deals BUT they will go out of their way to avoid any issues if they have.

Back
Top Bottom