Motorcycle Cleaning Norfolk

MikeO

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
23rd September 2017

Although I just about managed to summon the motivation to get the Adv through its MoT yesterday, I'd still not cleaned it since it got back from New Zealand, and I knew there was a danger of it remaining in its current sorry state for the winter, if I didn't address the problem.

So I Googled "Motorcycle valeters, Norfolk" and got sent to Graham's website. I was pleased to see that he didn't use a jet wash, or anything too extreme in the way of chemicals, and booked him to arrive at 0900 today.

He arived at 0845, erected his gazebo over the driveway and then got to work. He worked without a break (although I brought him a couple of cups of coffee) until about 1445.

I don't think the Adv has ever looked cleaner...

i-J2RhxVc-X3.jpg

Graham's attention to detail is incredible - I can't find a spot of dirt anywhere (and let me assure you, the bike waas filthy)...

i-MWVTBh2-X3.jpg

i-8vDqk9B-X3.jpg

i-HppBtZZ-X3.jpg

i-j8w7Ggn-X3.jpg

i-gjQjbFs-X3.jpg

I opted for Graham's 'Platinum' valet - mostly because it sounded better than Gold :D

Not pictured - the panniers which were also antiseptically clean.

The total bill came to £70 I gave him another fiver to stick in the pot, as he's doing the Distinguished Gentlemen's Ride on his Bonneville with his four year old daughter tomorrow...

Graham's a very nice bloke and does a fantastic job for a very reasonable rate. I have no affiliation with him other than as a very satisfied customer. If you're looking at getting your bike cleaned, and you're a lazy git like me, I'd give him a call...

i-TSVC9hw-S.jpg

Looks like he does a great job, probably too cheaply, however I can't ever imagine paying somebody to clean my bikes, or cars for that matter........or walk my dogs, if I had them. I guess it is spreading the wealth though.

Looks like he does a great job, probably too cheaply, however I can't ever imagine paying somebody to clean my bikes, or cars for that matter........or walk my dogs, if I had them. I guess it is spreading the wealth though.

Me neither
But if it does it for you ....then it looks like a good service

PS - that bike is very WHITE

Wow that is really good and seems good value too. I would recommend the use of Scottoil FS365 to coat it for the winter, I've used it for years and it's really good. Being also lazy when it comes to cleaning, the great thing about FS365 is that you can coat almost all of the bike including plastics and it does no harm, just keep it off your disks, pads and obviously off the screen. That will keep it in pristine condition throughout the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

70 quid sounds bloody decent for someone to come to you, top to bottom the bike and do a decent job.

Sent from my SM-A320FL using Tapatalk

70 quid sounds bloody decent for someone to come to you & too to bottom the bike and do a decent job.

Sorry Phil. Read this 3 times now and have no idea what you are saying :rolleyes:

Lol, it should say top to bottom the bike!

Blame fat fingers and a poxy phone

Lol, it should say top to bottom the bike!

Blame fat fingers and a poxy phone

I thought you were from Hull for a minute :cool:

You should've got him to valet it BEFORE you went to NZ! Would've saved you a bit of time! :thumb2

Back
Top Bottom