End of an Era

I wonder why, its a great stop. No doubt Marcus up the road will be charging even more when fimber has gone.

That's a shame, I often go mid week. It's the only cafe I enjoy going to.

I wonder why, its a great stop. No doubt Marcus up the road will be charging even more when fimber has gone.

No other reason than she's retiring. Can't be sold as a going concern as the cabin is owned by the council :nenau. Hopefully someone else will take it over, but I doubt it will have the same feel.

Called in this afternoon, been going for years, lovely little spot!

Be sadly missed....Seaways is good but this place is my favourite for that stop for coffee and cake before making my way home......Bugger....Bugger....BUGGER!

Noooo! Been going there since I first started biking. Took me five years to convince her I wasn't undercover plod!!

She'll be missed, as will the flapjacks.

Sad news will have to have a run out there soon

Got over there Saturday still great food proper nice spot lots of folk wanting to carry on so hopefully not completely gone (hard act to follow though )

Wasn't the story that the lady (Margaret?) was retiring, so the cafe was no more?
Yep!....Read the same but do hope it was just rumours......The cafe as always closed for winter as far back as I can remember....can't remember what I had for dinner yesterday tho ;)

Back
Top Bottom