Ducati 851/888/916 etc filler mount needed

inda1965

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello All,

It appears some of you are also Ducati owners and may be able to help in my search for a few items. Have posted on the Ducati forum but keeping my options open.

Im looking for a filler cap mount as fitted to the 851/888/900ss and early 916/748's and monsters. if anyone has a spare that would be fantastic, there are a few ropey one on eBay, but im restoring my bike so would like a good clean item before i consider one of them. Have attached a few pics to show what i need. All help appreciated.

Also looking for an original Cagiva clear screen for my 1990 851, the one with the elephant on it, i know its a bit of a long shot.

Please PM with if anyone can help

Attachments

• filler mount 2.jpg
    filler mount 2.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 225
  • Filler mount.jpg
    Filler mount.jpg
    209.3 KB · Views: 186
Won’t the rubber band super sport ones from 92 to 98 also fit? Quite possible the later ie super sports used the same item as well

Hi There,

Yes i did, no luck, but did manage to find them at a local dealer (Daytona in Ruislip) they used to be Ducati dealers yrs ago, tried on the off chance and they had two unused in stock, covered in dust. I was sooooo happy and Steve the parts manager did me a deal. Happy days

All i need now is an original screen, with the Cagiva elephant logo, can anyone help?

Inda

Attachments

• Filler 1.JPG
    Filler 1.JPG
    240.6 KB · Views: 147
  • filler 2.JPG
    filler 2.JPG
    242.3 KB · Views: 143

Back
Top Bottom